Chapter 5

Never

The next day, I spent myself in the hospital thinking where should I go after this. I haven't take classes for now.

I sighed and looked at Feyro. He's stable but he hasn't woken up. I just hope that he'll be okay.

I opened my eyes when the door opened and Fineas went in. "En.. "he called softly. "Hm?"I asked.

He bit his lip as if he's confused. "I want to help... You know, for you to disappear,"he said. What? I don't understand.

"What do you mean, Fineas?"I asked. He sighed and held my hand. "I know this will make you cringe disgustingly. You don't believe in promises but again.. I assure you that you will be safe at the Arcadejas,"he confessed.

My lips parted. Wh-what!? He did what!?

"Fineas, why did you do it!?"I half groan and half whisper. He sighed. "Your Father asked me to keep you safe. Don't worry, I'll be with you, too secretly. I'll also move at the Arcadejas secretly,"he said then gulped hard.

He's nervous at the situation, too. Of course, Feyro is his brother. "But why all of it? Arcadejas?"I asked him.

"I know them. They're the ones who helped me and Feyro to get to you and your family. While we're abandoned,"he said.

Right. I forgot that they're abandoned. I bit my lip. I'm so guilty of what happened that I want to disappear like a wind.

But I know it won't end there.

"Fineas... I trust you. I really really trust you. Please, don't waste it,"I shook my head as if my life depended on it. They're my trusted friends. Praia is out of this. And Fineas, too.

"Why would I? You mean, I'll turn into a traitor? No, Entice. Thinking about it makes me feel vomit,"he shook his head.

I smiled. "Thank you, Fineas... When do you plan to take me to the Arcadejas?"I asked.

"I told Zanelo about it. He's a good man and agreed but he wants to meet you,"he said. Me? "When?"I asked. He sighed.

"Maybe tomorrow?"

********

The next day, I was a bit surprised that the guards let us in. Maybe Zanelo said I'm guest. I gulped hard and looked at Fineas.

"Let's go in. He told the maids and bodyguards to leave us,"he said. I nodded. I'm really nervous. Why of all families is Arcadejas?

Yes, I know that Fineas has a reason but I can't help but to feel nervous.

"In the library... I'll wait in here,"he said. I shook my head. "You'll wait at the outside of the library,"I'm afraid.

He sighed. "Fine,"he said. I bit my lip. I went upstairs and opened the library. Their library is so spacious. There's even a classic stories section and subjects like a real school.

"You must be Entice Luana,"

I looked at my side and saw an old man sitting on a swivel chair. He stood up. He must be Zanelo. "Uhm... Y-Yeah,"I nodded.

He smiled. "I heard what happened. And since I know Fineas... He's a great man and I trust him,"he said.

"He is,"

"So... Take a seat," he said as he pointed a chair from afar. I went to it and sat down nervously. "Hm... I understand that you want to escape here and there from your parent's business,"he started.

"Yeah. But my bodyguard always catch me,"I rolled my eyes. "They do?"he laughed.

"My Dad said that I can have training when I'm seventeen. I can't wait to escape from that two imbeciles,"I groaned. He laughed again.

"You badly want to escape, huh?"

My smile wore off when I remembered Feyro and his situation. I gulped hard. "I don't want to escape. They're my family, anyway. But... I don't want to see someone sacrifice again... Fineas will be the last one, I promise that to myself,"I confidently said. He smiled.

"I like your attitude,"

"It's not about liking, Sir Zanelo. I'm here to protect them, it's my turn,"I said. He chuckled. He nodded.

"You said you want to be a low key on another's key,"he said. I nodded. "You can be a maid,"he grinned. My jaw dropped.

"Eh!? Can't I be a bodyguard or something?"I unbelievably asked. He smiled. "That's why I had a condition.. "he stood up.

"What condition?"my eyebrows furrowed. He chuckled again. "Are you sure you want to know? It'll be much better if you're a maid. Besides, you're not trained for being a bodyguard,"he said.

"Oh come on. Just tell me that condition and I'm in,"

"Hm?"he raised an eyebrow while looking at me. I sighed. What the hell is his condition to make me confused as fuck? Is it hard? Easy?

"I'll let you train in my grounds and be a bodyguard,"he said. I stood up happily. "Yessss!"I yelled. He hit my knee with his walking stick.

"Ouch!"I twitched my lips. He smirked. "I'm not yet done, young lady,"he said.

I sit down again. Right. That condition. What does he want? To let me general cleaning the house? To pile up their green house and field?

"I let you train and be a bodyguard... BUT.. "he grinned. I pouted when I felt my heart beat fast because of anticipation.

"Tame my grandson,"he said. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Eh?"I asked. He smiled. "I like you for him. You had an ass attitude and maybe you could tame him by it,"he explained.

"Wait wait woah. Hold your horses, Sir Zanelo... Which grandson? You had two grandson... One is D-something and the other... That playboy.. "I furrowed my eyebrow when I tried to remember the man I had debate with.

"Rubious and Darius,"he said. I snapped my fingers. I hope it's Darius. Please, lord. I don't want to tame that asshat playboy.

"Which of them?"I asked. He smirked. "Which is your bet?"he asked. I rolled my eyes. "Of course, Darius. Darius is a great man unlike that fucking playboy,"I said. He nodded and his lips turned into a curvy smile.

"Well. You got that wrong.. "

"What?"I raised both of my eyebrows.

"Tame Rubious Arcadejas... Tame that playboy and wrap him around your little hands,"

I stood up. "What!?"what the heck!!! No way! He grinned. "I'm too old to stop him that's why I want you to tame him and make him kneel and say 'I love you' to you,"he said.

My breathing hitched.

"I'll just be maid! It's better!"

"This offer has no time limit. You can change your mind anytime,"he said. I shook my head. "Never. I will never change my mind, duhh. Why would I? I hate that lunatic!"I groaned and about to go out.

"Think about it. Just tame him and you can protect anyone,"

"I'll better be a maid,"I said as I angrily closed the door. I WILL NEVER make a move about Rubious! NEVER in my life.

Written by: annexbunny