Chapter 23

Riza

After the damned tests, I was put back to the ward again. It was really boring to death. Why didn't the guys have woken up, yet? They had some injuries and I'm kinda worried.

There's still wrong with the mission, still. Am I allowed to roam around, anyway? But who cares, I'm a freakin' agent.

My face revealed, die, you bitch.

I sighed. I took my phone in the desk. I remembered Rubious that he had a mission. Really? Urgh. I don't know what I should do right now.

I lay down in my bed. There's nothing wrong with my body but a back injury! Life is short so break the rules. My favorite line in my life since I had my Dad and Mom in my back years ago.

But it hurts when I move too much. Will I walk like a granny for now, then? I hate my life, really.

I sneaked out but I only half run and half walk. The impact makes my back vibrate. Should I eat at the canteen? I'm hungry, though.

Suddenly, I'm concerned in my health for now. I sat down at the two seater table at the glass, to see the outside shit.

I was peacefully eating nutritiously until a ball hit my leg. I jumped out of surprised and my drink spilled. "Oh my god,"I gasped.

I drained all of my anger. It was just a kid, playing with a ball. I can't get angry to a little kid. "Sorry, sorry,"she said sorry a many times and someone ran to the little girl.

"Riza, I... Told you to stop playing with... Your ball for now,"the woman seemed she's out pf breath. "I'm sorry for the mess,"she said as she took a wet tissue and wiped the spilled drink.

"No no no, it was okay. At least my clothes is okay. The janitress can handle that,"I was worried because she's holding at her chest and she is trying really hard to catch her breath.

"Mama, I told you to not run. We should go see the doctor now. She said the janitress can take care of it,"her child seemed worried too.

Does her Mom had a disease or something? "Your daughter is right, I can take care of this,"I said to her. She nodded but still, she's out of breath.

"You should get a doctor,"I told the girl—Riza. "But Dad isn't here. He's somewhere,"her eyes is teary. Oh shit shit. I don't know what the hell should I do! And who the fuck is her Dad!? I don't know any doctor in this hospital.

Unless....

"Wait for a minute. Call a nurse while I call someone,"I also told the woman to sit down. I called Darius. Is he here?

"Hello?"

"Are you on duty right now?"

"Uh... Yeah,"he sounded tired. "What do you specialize? There's a patient here. Trying hard to catch her breath,"I said coldly and saw Riza coming with a nurse.

"Cardio and neuro. I'll be there in a minute, by the way, where are you?"

"In the hospital's canteen,"I said.

I ended the call when Riza arrived with the nurse. "She's out of her breath and I already called Doctor Darius,"I told the nurse and she nodded.

"Maam? Can you stand up?"

I ignored them and smiled at little Riza. "Good job. It helps your Mom. She's right, you shouldn't play your ball at the public,"I told her.

She pouted.

"Dad isn't here and it was boring. We waited and waited,"

I sighed. "He will arrive sooner. I guess?"I said. I heard footsteps and it revealed Darius. "Go get a wheelchair,"he requested the nurse, a bit coldly, though. But at least the nurse did it.