Chapter 3

Powerful

"I told you many times! TO. NOT. ESCAPE. GOSH!"Dad irritatedly said. I only sighed. "You even hit a man!"he yelled at me.

I sighed for the second time. "Now what? Do you want to add your bodyguard? You don't want that, right? So behave yourself,"he lowered his voice.

I nodded and sighed again. "I won't add your bodyguard but you're grounded three days!"he yelled again.

"How 'bout school?"I asked lazily. "I'll let Feyro update you about school works,"he said. I nodded. Guess I can't do anything.

"Now listen to me young lady. If you don't want me to ground you and add your bodyguard. Behave,"he said before closing the door of my room.

"Behave,"I followed his voice. The door opened again and my stomach flipped thinking that it's Dad who heard what I just said.

But I was relieved when it was Fineas. "Are you okay?"he asked. I nodded and lay down on my bed. "Sorry but we need to do it for your safety,"he said.

"It's not your fault,"I said coldly. I heard his sigh. "Please understand, Entice that it's for your safety,"he said then my blood boiled.

"Safety? From their dirty business? Yes, they gave me safety. They assure me safety but how about my freedom? Even just for a day, I don't want some freaking bodyguards and trust everyone that they're not my enemies!"I yelled at him when my eyes teard up. I even barely had friend.

And what I trusted the most is Praia because she knew the real me because I was suddenly popped up and I told her. She understands freedom because even though, they're richer than us, she's still humble.

"Entice.. "

"Get out, Fineas,"I said it with warning on my voice. He bit his lip. "I just want you to understand, Entice. Everything in the world is dangerous and I warn you to choose wisely,"he smiled sadly before turning his back on me.

"I don't believe in promises, either. Someday, this bodyguards that had on the house will leave or turn their back on us,"I said.

I heard him sigh. "Don't worry. I'll protect you. I won't promise you since you don't believe in it but I only assure you,"he said before closing the door.

I sighed when he left.

*********

"You escaped?"Praia asked. I sipped on my juice and nodded. "But I hit on a man. I was unlucky three days ago,"I rolled my eyes.

"Well, if you really want freedom you can run,"she smiled. I rolled my eyes again. "Are you kidding me? Fineas is somewhere besides I had a class later,"I said lazily.

"You're taking world literature?"she raised an eyebrow and I nodded.

"Yeah. I want to travel the world at the time that I'll be engineer,"I said as I played my nails. She nodded. "Oh? Reina wants to go Brazil, too,"she commented.

Ey. "I like your page. You're full of qoutes and memes but I know you badly want to pour it out. You don't trust anyone,"she said.

"Yeah. I don't trust anyone but I only put a little trust,"

"Hm? I get it,"she laughed when the bell rang. "You should go to your class,"she said then I nodded. "See you later,"I said before taking my World Literature book and head up to second floor.

When I arrived, I immediately went to the back. I don't want to be at the front but this interests me. There aren't many students.

Around 15 to 20?

I looked at the door when the professor went in. "Good morning, class,"he greeted us.

"Morning,"

"What's the last topic again?"he asked. I sighed and opened the book. The first topic is about the Renaissance authors like Miguel De Cervantes, Giovanni Boccaccio, William Shakespeare and etc.

"Renaissance authors,"a man said.

"Okay... William Shakespeare is our exclusive author. So let's talk about him,"

I looked at the book. "He's an english poet and the greatest writer in English language and dramatist and born on April 1564... His works.. His famous works are Macbeth, Hamlet and Romeo and Juliet"

Eww. That stupid freaking love.

"And... We're here to read about Romeo and Juliet but all of you has read it, right?"he asked us and all of the students nodded. Who wouldn't read that? It's a childhood thing but Shakespeare is bitter.

"What moral lessons do you learn?"he asked us. Moral lesson? I say that to wait patiently. It doesn't mean that Romeo can leave to the heaven just because he thought Juliet did.

Someones raised it's hand.

"Yes, Arcadejas,"

Arcadejas!!??? Here!!? This is one hell of a school to be lucky.

"I learned in moral from the scene that Juliet is about to marry to County Paris is just right. Juliet doesn't understand what's safe for her. Romeo and Juliet are enemies and she shouldn't trust anyone,"

I gasped a bit. He really hit it but no!

I raised my hand as well. "Yes, Luana?"the professor asked and I stood up. I looked at the Arcadejas guy. I gulped hard.

That's the man I've bumped before! Why is he—no, I mean... Urgh! And those thing he said? It's nonsense!

"I oppose, Sir. Safety or not but freedom is what's the best,"I commented and the professor nodded and pouted. "Remember, it's just moral lesson so no wrong or right,"he warned us.

I sighed. "But safety... Is the thing should they do. Don't you understand? Being with an enemy makes everyone eyes red,"the man, Arcadejas looked at me. As if! I won't lose to you!

"Yes, safety... But don't you think at least to follow your heart at once? Just being happy?"I asked him and his eyebrows furrowed that made him more handsome.

Gosh! Stop thinking about his god like handsomeness, Entice! He's here debating with you! Jesus!

"But first think about the people's effort to protect you. Will you waste it?"he fired back. What's wrong with him? He's so bitter!

"You won't be happy. Think about life that someone decides for you. Yes, it had lot of efforts but... We had rights. What do you think if your life has wasted on a petty thing that they're concerned about? It's called fear... Fear is the most powerful thing to destroy you but there's love that Romeo and Juliet have to fix everything,"I said seriously.

What a first day of my class on world literature! I shouldn't have taken this class.

Written by: annexbunny