Chapter 28

Find a way

That was the hurtful morning ever. I woke up with throbbing head and weird feeling. It feels like I don't own my body. I feel so weak.

Maybe I drank too much last night.

The thought dawned on me. I drank last night! In the hospital! Did they caught us? Maybe, because I'm in my ward.

This is doom.

I wonder where are the other guys. I stood up to find them but I feel dizzy so I sat down again.

Did I drink too much last night? An image entered my mind. I was laughing with the two idiots. I even said 'cheers to the pain that we don't give a fucking care'.

I don't know what the hell entered in my mind but that was embarrassing. Well, the three of us are tragic.

I feel like there's something missing, though.

And there's a part of me that doesn't want to know. Exactly, in the back of my mind rejects it, though.

When ny head finally settled, I went out. Going to Gian and Leon's room. Which they are lucky because I'm tired but I want someone to chat with.

I opened the door and I found them two sleeping and HUGGING EACH OTHER. Maybe the three of us are really drunk last night. I cupped my face when an image appeared in my mind.

The nurses were bringing Leon and Gian. Maybe they brought them here.

This is embarrassing!

Nurses caught us! Oh my goodness this is getting out of hand. I went to them and woke them up.

"Rinea..."Gian whispered. Wtf? Is he dreaming about someone? Rinea seemed to be familiar. "Hey wake the fuck up,"I said to them.

Leon opened his eyes and his eyes widen when he realized that Gian is beside him. He pushed Gian lightly and he almost fell. "What the fuck are you doing in my bed!?"he roared.

I looked at the other side of the room. "Actually, you're in his bed,"I corrected.

"Oh,"

"You get out of here, idiot,"I heard Gian. Maybe he finally woke up. Leon stood up and went to his bed as if he's happy having his own bed and hugged his pillow.

"Do you remember anything last night?"I asked the two of them.

"Nothing. I just remembered that someone brought us here and there's a man with the nurses?"Leon asked himself. "You said 'nothing' but you remembered something. By the way, that man was Rubious. I remembered him scolding the nurses,"then Gian shut up.

What? "He came at the rooftop for us?"I asked. Then we're doomed.

"Yeppy. I remembered also that he'll be the one who's taking care of you. Do you remember?"Leon asked. My stomach flipped.

"Leave her to me,"

Was that his voice?

SHIIITTT!

And now I think I have said something to him because I feel that I left the most epic part. I still haven't regained my memories and the two can't help me because they weren't there.

I. Must. Avoid. Seeing. Him.

Should I return to my room? But what if he visits? I don't want that like gosh! I want a hangover. But I don't want to get out of this place.

I rolled my eyes. I don't have that much choice anyway. I can't escape from this hospital.

I went out and decided to take a breakfast. I don't care anymore if he finds me.

"Oh really? Because he's in front of you,"

After the spoken shit of my subconscious I hit someone. "Oh shit, sorry,"I immediately apologized.

My body was like drowned in a cold water and I froze in the exact moment when I saw Rubious and his amused face. I suddenly remembered my first encounter with him after five years.

It was like this.

I cleared my throat and remembered something.

"She said she doesn't want me for you. I bring danger,"

My jaw dropped and cupped my face and didn't care if he was watching me. I am literally doomed, of course. I'm such an idiot!

"Honey, you could've just told me that she's harsh to you,"

Honey!?

"Uhm... I-I better g—"he held my arm before I escaped. I stared into his purple eyes. It's like a mirror. And I can see myself in it.

"Let's eat. And we'll go to Riza together,"he said gently like he has been struck with a lightning. It wasn't the kind of Rubious I know. I thought after that scene last night, he will try to get me.

Or maybe there's still another thing I forgot?

And we'll go to Riza? He really have strucked by a lightning. I nodded without saying anything. I don't want to argue with him for now.

I think I still missed something last night. I ordered a chicken curry soup and rice for me. I want to eat fast food but I'm really hungry.

I told myself that I really don't want to be drunk anymore. I hate it now.

Both of us were silent while eating. I thought he wants to talk or something. Is he too hungry to speak too? But well, never mind. It's awkward but I'm not in the mood to answer whatever his questions are.

Instead, I'm curious why does he want to bring me to Riza. It kills me. And I don't care if he thinks of something.

"Why do you want me for your accompany to Riza? You should go alone. It's weird that her Father is with another woman,"I said bravely. I can't breath for a moment.

He nodded. "That's why I want to bring you. I can give her the support and I want to introduce you to her properly,"he said coldly.

I twitched my lips and gulped hard. "But Rubious, she's your daughter. She would be hurt if she knows that you had another woman,"I explained. He sighed.

"She knows that I don't love Yza. She accepted it. But you're right last night. I should give her my attention, too. Not just financial,"he said coldly.

What? What is he talking about? He stared at my reaction. He smirked. "I guess you didn't remember. You even said that you'll still love me even though I had a family of my own. And you also told me to not give up on you, too,"he chuckled.

Wh-what? "What nonsense are you talking about? I'm drunk. I shouldn't have talked to you,"my eyebrows are furrowed.

My heart is still beating fast like he was right. And what about that I told him to not give up on me, too? Too? So I won't give up on him!? Oh my gosh. What nonsense did I say last night!?

"Yes, you're drunk. Nearly out of yourself and you talked to me,"

My breathing hitched. He really find his way. Urgh! This is irritating me. "I get it. Just... Stop talking. It's embarrassing,"I was done eating and thought about going to Riza with him.

"I'll go with you, then,"I rolled my eyes. He smiled and nodded.

"Let's go,"

And as we go to the hallway I remembered something last night.

"Just don't give up on me, either,"

My lips parted as I remembered his reaction last night. I was barely holding myself that time because I was sleepy.

I remembered how his lips parted and then he smiled with the sparks in his eyes. Maybe just because of the city lights. He kissed my forehead in that freaking image.

"I will find a way. I won't give up on you, then,"he smiled.