Author's Note

Sorry for the very late updates. I find myself having no time but don't worry, I won't quit writing. There was one time when I was about to update but I lost the chapter, dunno why.

Have a preview... Of Rehena and Leon's story *grins*

A call went in to my phone. "Hello?"I answered it immediately. "There's an emergency, Doctor Rehena. A man is shot in his back and near the spinal,"I realized that this is from the front desk of the hospital.

"I'll be there in a minute,"I ended the call and ran. I immediately arrived at the emergency room.

"Prepare for a surgery,"I told the nurse beside the patient. He is breathing hardly. I looked at the bullet at his back. It's digging in his skin.

What the fuck is this bullet.

"It's a drill bullet. He's from THAT agency,"the nurse told me. Tss. "Let's starts the surgery, I'll change for a moment,"I told them.

"And also take a scan so I'll know how many bullets we need to take,"I added.

I put him in the Intensive Care Unit. I heard he's from the Swiss C'anard Agency. That popular hell. I didn't know. That's why he got a bullet. Maybe he's shot while in the mission. I went out of the ICU.

"Don't let anyone get in. He's a dangerous man and we don't know if he had enemies here, too,"I told the nurse at the front desk of the ICU.

She nodded. "I'll go to the comfort room. I'll be back but call me if something or someone will come here,"I told her for the last time and went to the comfort room.

It was fucking tiring. And because of that patient. I remembered HIM.

Can you get him out of your mind, Rehena? He's no good for you. I went out of the cubicle and washed my hands. I looked at myself at the mirror.

I fixed the fringes of my hair before going out. The comfort room is just near the ICU and I saw a man talking to the nurse at the front desk.

I ran.

So far, I completed four books in this series. I still have a long way to go *wink*. See you.