Chapter 14

Scratch

I closed my book. As usual, we.... Didn't see each other. It's been four days. He's taking Literature tutoring instead of a class just because I don't want to see him.

I took a deep breath and went out of the room. "Hey. En!"I heard a shout behind me. I turned behind and saw a classmate.

"Have you seen Rubious?"

My breathing hitched. "Uh... No,"my tongue seems so sharp today but still, I stutter when I lie.

She pouted. "I want to see you two debate again. I learned from you two that that's why everyone think different because it's what the world showed them wether it was right or wrong,"she nodded.

I gulped hard. "Really?"my voice cracked. I think our debating is just for grades, actually.

I had no special meaning in it. "Yes. You inspired me so much. The one who bullies me... "she shook her head and smiled. "They must have a reason. Like family problems and they let their anger flow towards me,"she said.

I nodded. I get her point. Maybe the people wants attention. "I hope he will take the class again,"

*********
I sighed. I mean, they're more hysteric than me that Rubious is out of the sight. If only they knew what really happened.

I didn't had time to talk to Praia or text. She's broken. I want to comfort her first before telling her my problem. I know she's hurt enough to leave the country just because of Darius. I want to talk to Darius, too but I don't have the time.

"Entice?"I turned to Fineas and I realized that I was day dreaming. I sighed and looked at the window.

"You're silent today,"I heard. I nodded as agreeing. So what? Am I not like this always?

He turned the car to park it inside at the parking lot of the mansion. The engine stopped. And as simple as that, I went out. I need to study, too.

Fineas was silent. He didn't even called my name when I left him. I opened the mansion's door. It was damn quiet.

"Hello?"I asked.

Still no answer. Where is every—

"Boss Rubious asked us to leave them,"I heard someone and I turned back and saw a maid. "Who's them?"I asked, confused.

The maid gulped and left me. I heard a laugh. I turned in front of me and saw Darius and Rubious. I suddenly smell... Vodka.

Damn! Are they drunk!? Fuck!

"Oh! Hi!"Darius greeted me. What the actual fuck!? I was supposed to punch straight in his face about Praia but he's drunk. Ew!

"H-Hi,"I greeted back. I saw Rubious pout and spoke. "Don't talk to her. You might don't want to see her explode,"he raised an eyebrow at me.

I bit my lip. I missed this side of him. I shook the thought off and ignored them. I suddenly remembered the reason why we were like this.

The way he pitied me was beyond my mind. It just hurts my pride. I was about to close the door of my room behind me but it stopped suddenly.

I turned behind me and let go of the door knob making Rubious fall at my body.

"Fuck!"I groaned when my back hit the floor hard. Shit! Why is he following me here!? I pushed him to the side and he gave in.

He spread his arms to the floor while I got up. Fuck it! He opened his right eye. "Entice! Hi!"he waved his hand.

He's really drunk.

"Get out of my room, Roi,"I said coldly when he stood up. My lips thinned when he opened his arms. What is he trying to do?

"I missed you,"

I stopped breathing at what he said. Especially, when he now hugged me. Fuck! I can't do anything. I'm frozen beneath my feet!

"I missed you so much,"he petted me like a damn puppy! My lips trembled when he tightened his hug. Shit! "R-Roi, let me go,"I said.

He sighed. "No. Let me stay like this for a while,"he hid his head onto my neck. My body was like struck by lightning when his breath hit my neck.

Why am I feeling like this?

I admit that I missed him, too but I can't take off the words that he said.

After a few minutes, his tight was lost. The weight on my shoulder is so heavy. Is he sleeping? Gosh!!! I hate drunk men! Fuck it!

********
"I'll be there,"I said to the phone. We had practice today on cheerdance for the intramurals. I can't believe that it was just one and a half a month. It felt like a year.

"Ionah, what did you wear?"I asked. She hummed. "A short and a tight shirt,"she said. I closed my eyes in irritation.

"Gosh! You're going for a practice not a damn bar,"I said before hanging up. Fine! I'll wear a short but with an upper loose shirt.

After changing clothes, I informed Fineas to fetch me to the school. I went out and the house seems so normal. Maids everywhere cleaning.

"Bye,"

"Can't you fetch me? My head hurts. I might get accident,"

"Hell, I don't care, idiot,"

My lips thinned when I familiarized that voice downstairs. I stopped walking when our eyes met. I looked away.

Well, what happened after he slept on my arms? I pushed him to the floor and asked a maid to carry him to his room. That's all, thank you. And he didn't remembered what happened last night. Great for him.

I saw in the corner of my eyes that Darius already left and he's still looking at me. I sighed and looked at him.

"Why are you staring at me like that?"I said as I continued to walk. He widen his eyes and his lip parted. Is he that shocked that I talked to him?

"Uhm... It's about you wore... Nothing,"he looked away and left me. I looked at the other maids, blushing and cringing.

"Go to your work,"my eyebrows furrowed. A maid grinned. "Look. She acts as if she owns the mansion. Entice Arcadejas,"

My jaw dropped. Never that crossed my mind. "Fuck off!"I left them. My heart is racing very fast. Scratch that Entice Arcadejas!