Chapter 12

Broke

Isn't there any way to improve myself im combats? I can't even hire someome to train me. Urgh! I hate this.

Should I secretly train?

Then what if I'll end up injuring myself? I'm such an idiot if I do that, okay? I'm such a dim wit. Then what should I do? Go to Fineas?

No. He won't let me, either.

Rubious!

Oh no no no. Fuck off! Never! I sighed finally. Well then, what's bad about it? Maybe I should get out of boredom sometimes.

I opened my facebook account. My name is Ticiana. I changed it years ago. My Dad was depressed about it if the criminals knew.

I posted at my page.

"How do you know when you're in love?"

I pouted. Why did I post that? I don't know. I was just bored, actually. My heart thumped. What the heck.

I was about to delete it but there are already three reacts and one comment.

Urgh!

********
"The one who shot Feyro is an estate syndicate. I prisonised his partner but I heard he had a lot of money he lends to him... So, he needs payment and he needs his partner back,"

"What's the name of that syndicate and the on you drag to prison?"I asked. I sighed. We can't meet personally but Fineas lend me his unlimited earpiece which doesn't need signal to talk.

"John and Bernard,"

Oh shit.

That partners in crime. "Then why isn't Bernard caught?"I asked. I heard my Dad sighed. "I actually did a case to him but he went gone after we arrest warrant him,"he explained.

"Then do you know where he is?"I asked looking at the outside. "No. We tried to track him month ago but there was nothing,"he said.

Something wants me to kill this ass syndicate. "I want to learn how, Dad,"I said.

I heard him sighed. "We know one of his goon's email from John. But what if he'll know that he's tracked and by you? It can fireback, En,"he warned me.

I sighed. "I want to help,"I said simply. I heard a few moments of silence at the line until my Dad spoke again.

"Just ask Fineas. I can't risk you, En,"

I bit my lip and took a deep breath. I hate him. So much. We always fight before. He even sometimes judge me to reach the highest. Be more smart. Use your brain more in situations and be brave more.

And this is still not enough for him. "Fine,"I said and took off the earpiece. I went out of my room and silence filled my ears.

Don't tell me that Fineas banned all the people in the house just for me and Dad to talk!?

Where are they?

"Done talking to your Father?"

I turned to the hallway and saw Rubious leaning his back at the wall. Why is he here? He's not listening, is he?

"I know that face. No, I didn't listen. That's why I guarded this whole house,"

So it wasn't Fineas who banned the maids? "Where's everybody? They can come in now,"I breathed. He nodded and pressed a remote as if a signal or a bell.

"My grandpa will talk to you,"he said and left me. What? Zanelo again? I looked below and saw Zanelo and the maids just came in.

I heard some of them whispering each other but I can't find the possible words.

"So, let's talk at the library,"I didn't even notice the old man just beside me already. He's fast for an old man, eh?

I nodded and went in the library just beside my room. What are we talking about again? I didn't remember that I want to talk to him, either way.

"What do YOU want to talk about?"I asked. He smiled at me. Oh this toothless old man.

"Actually, I want to ask if you told Rubious who you are,"

It took me a few seconds to answer. "Yeah,"I breathed. His lips turned into 'O'. "No wonder,"he chuckled.

"Wonder what?"I asked, raising an eyebrow. He looked at me and tapped his walking stick. "No wonder he tightened the security here. Even I wasn't informed. And the bodyguards he picked is from the Swiss C'anard,"he said.

My eyebrows furrowed. Swiss C'anard!? Is he fucking serious? I sighed. Gosh! Why is he such a peanut brained?

"I... Didn't even requested that,"I shook my head. God! He's over reacting! He can help just keeping my identity.

"Well, I'll leave him to you. Rinea was complaining about the bodyguards outside that it was so many. I'll try to explain to her without telling your identity,"he nodded.

He stood up. "I hope you're fine here but I think this mansion will be in the great hands with Rubious and you in the house,"he said before leaving me.

Idiot old toothless man.

I sighed and went out of the library, too. I only stepped back again when maids pass through the hallway and I almost hit them.

"Where is Boss Rubious?"

"Probably at the garden. Making out with Sheena,"

I breathed heavily.

And this time, I knew Rubious broke his promise. I went to the garden to at least peek.