Chapter 17

Danger

I woke up, kissed by sunrise through the curtains and feeling content. The heck this feeling? I yawned and turned around away from the sunlight. I can't see the room, my eyes are lit so much.

I decided to get up and closed the curtain. I rubbed my eyes and lazily lay down on the bed again. As if, I'm on the house not on a hospi—

"OH SHIT,"I scrammed out of my bed and about to escape the room. But my sincere shit made me arrange the bed and tied my hair before leaving. Damn it! I should leave before Rubious finds me!

This can't be it! My lips aren't virgin anymore! Fuck it!

I opened the door but it seemed held outside, too. The door opened and it revealed the man that I really don't want to fucking see!

"Good morning,"he smiled as he saw me. Fuck that good morning! I bit my lip when I remembered the sensation of his lips in mine!

"Uh...g-good morning,"I awkwardly smile. "You slept long. You should eat breakfast,"should I? Can't I just stay here with him?

FUCKKK! Entice, are you out of your mind!? You're a genius!

"Uhm... How about you?"I concernedly asked. He licked his lower lip and tilted his head a bit. "Just finished and... Mom called,"his voice lowered.

My eyes widen. "What did she say?"What if she's angry because the security didn't allow Raven here?

He sighed and hugged me. OH MOTHERFUCKER! FUCKING PLAYBOY. "She wants me to get out of this place and transfer to our hospital. Rinea's yacht will come by tomorrow from travelling and she wants me to go with her,"

Oh. Uhm... "Okay. It's not like you're safe here,"I swallowed hard. "I don't want to leave you,"my jaw dropped at his straightforward answer.

"Why are you hugging and kissing me, anyway? No other girls?"I asked while I pushed him away. He chuckled. "Should I answer that without cringing you?"

"Uhuh, no. Never m—"

"You have no idea how much I love you,"

I bit my lip so hard. I don't know if it is bleeding right now but I don't care! He just said it so straightforwardly! And I suddenly hate it!

"Uhuh. So you're not playing with me?"I nervously asked. I witnessed the girls he kissed in the mansion. Next week, another different girl, of course.

He sighed. His hand drifted to my cheeks and cupped it. "If only I can fucking explain to you. That how my heart fucking skip a beat when you're around. It's irritating but I love how relieved I feel,"he shook his head.

Hallucination is at its finest. Never did I imagine that a man will love me like this. I mean, I'm a bitchy kind of a girl. I easily get annoyed at a little something. Who would keep me as that?

I pouted. I can't fucking say anything. "I wish I could read your mind,"what the hell is he saying?

"Why do you want to read it, anyway?"my eyebrows furrowed as his hand is still rubbing at my cheek. "As long as I remember, you hated me. We even fought once,"he chuckled.

My cheeks heated when I remember myself yelling at him. Because of what again? Pity? GOSH, ENTICE!

"Fuck. Don't remind me that again,"I shook my head and glared at him. "Why? Is it that embarrassing? You ignored me for three—"

"Shut the fuck up!"I pushed him but he didn't even move that much what I expected. "Me?"he asked innocently. I could fucking punch him right now.

"Yes. You just y—"

He shut my lips using his! That's why I shouldn't go tantrums with my mouth! My heart seems like in a marathon while he held my cheek and my nape. Damn! Why is he so good at kissing!?

***********

I told Dad that Rubious is leaving today and he just accepted it because someone will take a responsibility from my fault.

"Be safe, okay?"I pouted at Rubious. He chuckled. "Don't worry. You haven't seen my skills?"he asked. I remember the CCTV video I watched before.

"You're a monster,"I glared at him. He smiled and took a peck kiss of my lips. My eyes widen. I'm still not used to it. Besides, it's not like I'm his girlfriend. He didn't ask.

"I'm willing to be a monster just for you,"

I laughed at it. He's sweet, alright. I nodded. "But promise me...that you'll be safe,"and I hope he will keep it. He caught my right hand and softly kissed it.

"I will,"he grinned. I glared at him. "And also... don't protect me, either. You almost got killed, idiot,"I punched his arm softly.

His eyebrows furrowed. "Why do I feel that it's a farewell?"

I gulped hard. I tried to forget it. And I should. Because I will let him go. "Nah. We will see each other when you heal,"I said with a smile.

"Okay. I love you,"

I will be fine. I will fucking be. "I love you, too,"I whispered but he won't hear it anyway. My eyes are tearing up. I'm letting him go. He doesn't need to know.

Raven...is right. I'm a danger to him.

"Bye,"his smile. Like a sunlight to me.

"Bye, see ya,"I smiled back to him.