Chapter 10

Lie

"I hate Literature,"I said as I bit my food. Praia grinned. "What's the book that you wil debate about today?"she asked.

"Still Pride and Prejudice,"I sighed and looked at the tv. Yesterday, Mom did her acting part that I was gone. But what I'm afraid is that some criminals will think they're acting but I assured it that they won't know where am I.

"What time is it?"I asked but she laughed suddenly. I narrowed my eyes. "What?"I asked. She shook her head unbelievably.

"Really? 'Your mind is probably on someone else'? Girl, are you in love?"she asked. Oh. I posted that thing hourse ago.

"I don't know. I just posted it, no hard feelings,"I smirked. She laughed again. "What is this? Since when did you posted riddles?"she asked.

"What riddle?"I asked as I put the plastic to the trashcan. "If the purple house is made of purple bricks and the red house is made of red bricks, what does the greenhouse made of?... Green bricks?"she asked.

I bursted laughing. Seriously, some or mostly of them answered it in the comment section but there's smart people, too. Like the top fan R.A. I think that person is anonymous.

"You're such a dumb,"I shook my head and she pouted while scrolling. Her face lit up.

"Glass! Gosh! I'm so dumb,"she sighed. "You know it,"I chuckled. She sighed again. I looked at the students.

They're busy. I want to ask that how's my Mom and Dad, too. But I know that little something will finally cut me off and shut me up.

Like what they did to Feyro. I clenched my fist as I remembered it. They even trie to kill me but they make someone sacrifice for me and for me to die emotionally guilty of it.

Should I join Swiss C'anard? Dad will make me one of them as long as they don't demand a fighting audition. I still don't have the skills.

Then I thought of Zanelo's offer. To train me within his grounds but I should tame his creepy grandson.

Damn.

"You had a visitor,"she pointed behind me. I turned behind me and saw Fineas with his uniform. He enrolled here, too. To protect me in the school grounds, I guess?

"Are you busy? I'm going to visit Feyro... Secretly,"he said as he looked at his watch. I smiled and looked at Praia.

"See you later,"I waved my hands and stood up and grabbed my bag. She nodded and waved bye.

I followed Fineas behind him. "The principal agreed?"I asked then he nodded simply. Tss, killjoy much.

He looked around as he opened the door of his car. "Go in first,"he said in a low voice as if we'll be ambushed later.

I nodded and went in the back seat. Dad told me to ride in the back seat because if I ride at the front, someone might crash me and I might immediately die.

*********

I looked around again and opened the door. I saw Feyro watching a tv. He's damned healed! Fucking healed.

He looked at me and I realized that he's eating an ice pop!

"Errntrriicee!"

Who the hell is he calling? His ice pop is stuck on his mouth while running towards me. Well, not run. He hardly run.

"I mirrssed you,"he said. What did he say? I nodded only and he let go of me.

"Why we're you running? Are you check up for today?"Fineas asked behind me. Feyro shook his head. "No. Maybe minutes later and by the w—"I heard the door opened.

"Check up for the day Patient Feyro. And why are you standing?"a Doctor asked. Feyro just grinned.

"You OJT, inject him and check his wound,"the doctor asked at the door.

My jaw dropped when I saw Rubious with his uniform. He's an OJT!? In here!? Really!? The universe is fucking playing at me today!

"Hi, Entice,"he greeted and I noticed Feyro is already sitting on his bed. "Turn your back on me, Patient,"Rubious said.

"I told you my nurse—OJT doctor is an Arcadejas,"Feyro bluffed. "Shut the fuck up, Feyro,"Fineas said as Rubious raised Feyro's shirt.

I saw a stitch on his left upper back. "Does the area hurt?"Rubious asked. What a Doctor!

"A bit when I move it too much,"

Rubious nodded and got an injection. Pain reliever? I hope all pain reliever reliefs pain in the heart. BOOOMMM.

He injected it on Feyro's arm. Feyro closed his eyes. Eww. Such a gay shit.

"Drink your anti biotics every 8 hours,"Rubious declared and Feyro nodded. "Okay, Doc!"he saluted.

I potruded my lips as I watched him list things. He looked at me and our eyes met. My heart went fast and I turned away unconsciously.

"Tomorrow you will be able to be discharged but take anti biotics to lessen the pain at least and not getting it infected,"Rubious once said and they left with his doctor.

I looked at Fineas and he was calling Dad about Feyro's discharge. I followed Rubious outside.

I opened the door and immediately saw him on the other side, leaning his back and head on the wall.

He grinned when I closed the door behind me. "I am very right. You followed me,"he proudly said. Eh? Tss.

"Why are you here, anyway? Are you a guardian of the patient?"he asked. My lips parted. What should I answer?

"Uhm... N-No,"I lied but still I stuttered. If my Father was talking to me, he will know.

"You lied,"

I immediately froze.