Chapter 16

Idiot

"Track that man! Now!"Dad ordered his bodyguards. Some of them left and some of them stayed. I sighed. Another big problem.

I watched the CCTV video again. Ionah and I escaped and went in my car, which is I just knew that it's bulletproof including the glass. While Rubious and Fineas fought off the man but he got escaped.

I heard grunting at the video.

By the way, Rubious is a monster in fighting. I bit my lip when I saw at the tap that he kicked the man's face. Fineas punched his stomach.

They managed to injure the man like that but he had knife. He got escaped.

I blinked and tap my cheeks. I'm here in the hospital, by the way. Rubious had a wound on his shoulder and Fineas almost broke his arm, sprained by the man.

"En,"

I turned the swivel chair and confront Ionah. Of course, she's here, too. Rubious is her relative. "Yeah?"I asked.

"Uhm.. Where's the man that saved me earlier? I just... Want to say thank you and sorry for his injuries. While we drove them to the hospital, he got scars on his forearm. Maybe, because we fell at the ground so suddenly,"

I smiled at her to assure her. I may be looking fine right now but I'm helping all for that I can. She's so nervous. I'm here to assure them that it's gonna be fine.

"He's at the next room. At the left. Don't worry, you can talk to him privately. He want to be alone for a moment. I can take you to him,"I said while standing up.

"I.. Want to say sorry for being rude to him earlier, too and he just saved my life,"her voice croaked.

I tapped her shoulder while Fineas' door is in front of us. "Just tell him. I'll be here at the outside. He'll never get angry at you trust me. He's... A gentledog,"I chuckled and opened the door.

I only cupped my forehead when I saw Fineas, standing. "Why are you standing there!? You're an idiot. Do you know that?"I angrily said.

He turned to us but his eyes remained at Ionah. I sighed. Yeah, right. I forgot.

"Ionah... Wants to talk to you and don't be rude,"

I can see in my eyes that Ionah turned to me. Then to Fineas again. "Uhm... Err, no. It's fine to be angry at me. I.. Just want to say sorry about your scars at your forearms and about being r-rude to you. And thank you for... Saving my life,"she closed her eyes then sighed.

I coldly looked at Fineas' reaction. His eyes wide a bit and his lips parted. "Oh. Uhm, it was... Nothing. Really,"he shook his head. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Uhm... Okay. Sorry and thanks for the last time,"Ionah suddenly left us. She's too nervous. I turned to Fineas again.

"What's with your reaction?"I asked. He bit his lip. "I promised... Myself that I'll help anyone without getting praised because... You know why I hate it. But... I don't know why I felt relieved,"he swallowed hard.

I put a sour face. This is his start into loving someone, isn't it?

I smirked. "Well, sort it out why, Fineas,"I teased him before leaving his room. It's obvious that he's falling for that idiotic girl. Love at first sight? Ehh.

I saw Mom at the hall. She stood up when she saw me. "Do you want to go home? I'll send bodyguards, too,"her voice is full of stress. I sighed.

"I'll stay here, Mom. Where's Dad?"I asked. She sighed. "He booked a room. He's an idiot. This is a hospital not a hotel,"