Chapter 24

Promise

I successfully completed the task of taking care of Riza. "Thank you. I hope that you will watch her sometimes. I wil be hospitalized here from now on,"Riza's Mom said.

Riza hugged her as I smiled to them. "As long as I'm hospitalized here. It'll be fine,"I said. I saw Darius throwing stares at me like he wants to say something but barely stopping himself.

I kinda hate Darius for keeping very many secrets. What is he? A secret keeper!? He must be glad to have many secrets on his shoulder.

"Thank you. We'll go now. Riza needs to see his Dad,"she said. I nodded. "She needs him. I can see it,"I told her. Riza suddenly kissed my cheeks.

She smiled at me. "Bye, Entice,"she said happily. I waved bye to her as they went to the elevator.

"Is there something you want to say, Darius? I know that look,"I turned to him. He sighed. "Nothing. I shouldn't think too much,"he muttered.

"Should I tell Praia that you're keeping too much secrets?"I teased. He nodded. "You can. BUT I don't have the rights to say it to you. He SHOULD tell it to YOU,"he smiled bitterly and walked away.

What does he mean?

I was about to ask him but he walked away. What the hell does he mean? I heard an opening of the door. I turned behind me and saw Leon going out.

My face lit up and about to hug him but the running made a vibration in my back that it hurts. He blinked many times.

"Oh. So you're awake?"he asked. I nodded. I showed him my back with garter to hold my back and restricts much movement. "Luckily, I just got a back injury,"but I think that wasn't lucky enough. Some people dies for it, too.

I saw a bruise in his cheek. "How about you? Are you okay?"I asked. He twitched his lips and sighed. "Back injury and a sprain. While I ran, I stepped on a stone and tripped. That was kinda idiotic of me,"he chuckled.

I chuckled, too. "How about Gian? Hasn't he woken up, yet?"I asked again. "He had a broken bones in his wrist. Just slight but he shouldn't move it for a month,"he said.

I sighed. I'm really the only one who didn't suffer much.

Why do I deserve this?

I saw Leon's eyes drifted behind me and I think there's someone there. I turned and saw Rubious. He is coldly looking at me and Leon. I sighed.

"I told you to wait for me,"he said.

"It took LONGER than I expected,"I hissed. He grabbed my wrist but I still feel the gentleness in it. He knows that I had a back injury. "Uhm... G-good night, Leon,"I told Leon when Rubious closed the door.

I turned to him angrily.

"I thought it took earlier than expected?"I raised an eyebrow. His jaw clenched and his throat moved violently.

"Sorry,"

My eyebrows furrowed. "For what?"I didn't get him. If he's saying sorry for being late, he's not that kind of person.

"I'm..."he sighed and closed his eyes. His eyes opened again and he stared at me. "I'm sorry. To keep you waiting. You waited long for me,"does he mean the four years shit of him being dead?

I gulped. I didn't expect his sweet words for now. I'm angry because I thought he will come here early but he is late for two hours. It's not like I expected him to be.

"Rubious, you don't need to fucking say sorry to me,"I was flustered at the moment. It's been very long. He said that if he comes back to me, he will court me.

I gulped hard again and sighed. "I'm very sorry, En,"he told me again. My eyebrows furrowed. I think there's something in that.

I was about to ask him but when I opened my mouth, he already thrusted his lips to mine.

His hands went to my nape and kissed me deeply. I kissed him before but that was just a shallow and simple kiss!

His taste spreaded in my mouth as he thrust his tongue to the corners of my mouth and sucked my lower lip. His other hand went to my back but he held it gently when he felt the garters at my back.

I held to his arms when he kissed me more. I closed my eyes and imagined what I felt for him before. It was nice to have this fluttery feeling until Raven realized what am I.

I breathed when he let go of my lips but his hands are still where they are. This is a shit. I want more of it. I suddenly get crazy of it.

"I expected better than that,"he smirked.

Fuck.

I kissed him. I know we're in a hospital but I missed him. He did what he did earlier. Sucking my lips like it's his favorite thing in the world. This fucking guy.

I let go of him. I smiled at him. "I still want you to court me, though,"I told him. He chuckled. "So we kissed but still with no label?"he asked.

I laughed. "That's your fault. You had your flings at the mansion,"I stared at his eyes. His beautiful mirror like eyes.

"They're was just a passing time thing,"he grinned. "Uh-huh,"I nodded. "And I want to believe that I'm not one of them, Roi,"I told him. He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"You will never,"

Morning came, and saw him sleep at the sofa. I yawned. His kiss last night dawned on me. He never kissed me that way.

This time it was more than something. Like it was more sensual. It's not like I didn't like it but it's just new to me. I didn't have a boyfriend while he is fucking dead. I'm faithful.

I held to my lips. I wonder if he kiss his girls like that. That made me frustrated. Like WTF?

His girls would never stop if that's the case. My stomach growled and I want to eat. I smiled whem I saw Rubious, still sleeping. He can take care of himself.

I went out and wemt to the canteen. My hunger is just for fast foods. I still don't want a meal. I ordered french fries and a shake.

I went to the table where I met Riza. It was kinda fun to have that girl. I realized that the world is very big. And it's not like everyone can have a prefect life.

I wonder when her mother will be hospitalized here. I hope I'm still here. I don't mean that I should be sick, tough. I just want to see how they will pass it.

"You're up early?"I heard Leon's voice. He sat at the opposite chair. "Yeah. Gian's still not awake?"I asked. He nodded.

"I'm starting to get worried, too,"he frowned. I smiled. "He's a strong guy. He will pass it and awake,"I told him. He also smiled. "Thanks for that,"he stared at the outside.

Is he thinking of Rehena again? He always does this. I shook my head. It was because he is stupid. Stupid enough to break her heart. Stupidity.

I finished eating and excused myself. The hospital is nice. It's a passion of a doctor.

I saw Rubious at the hallway. He immediately saw me and smiled. "What are you doing here outside?"I asked. "Looking for you,"he said straightforwardly.

"Oh,"I chuckled. "Good morning anyway,"I kissed his cheek. His eyes went wide. I chuckled at his reaction. He's too easy to get. Maybe if I did what Zanelo requested, Rubious might be in my arms.

"Morning,"he awkwardly said.

"Is your reaction like this if your girls kiss you?"I teased. His eyebrows furrowed. "No. Instead, I did that to them,"he smirked. I rolled my eyes.

He held my right hand and kissed it. Courtship.

"But I promise that it's only you, En. Only you. But I know you don't believe in promises but please, trust me. I will do my promise for you,"

Damn. I want to hug and kiss him right now. But it'll make me feel a bit clingy and I hate that shit.