Chapter 8

Promise

I coughed when I inhaled water and tap my chest. Damn it. I could kill somebody for this. Damn damn!

I groaned and held to the angel of the fountain who's fucking spitting water. "Are you okay?"Rubious asked and combed his wet hair backwards.

I stared at him. He's damn handsome but no! He's not my type. He's a playboy. He even got a girl in the mansion.

"Why're you lookin' at me like that?"he lazily asked then he grinned. "Fuck off!"I raised my middle finger and looked away.

"Are you okay? Not cold or anything?"

"Should I tell you honestly? Because if that is, I already killed you,"I rolled my eyes and rubbed my wet hair.

"Are you two... Done?"

I swiftly turned to the door and saw Fineas' cold face. Uh oh. "Uh. Uhm... I-I'm done c-cleaning the greenhouse,"I said as I went out of the fountain.

"You ordered her to clean this big greenhouse, Mr. Arcadejas?"Fineas asked. Urgh! Of all things.

"No, he didn't—"

"Yeah,"I glared at Rubious when he said that. Why is he saying this? He didn't order me. "I beg your pardon, Mr. Arcadejas but she needs to have a companion cleaning this bullshit big greenhouse,"Fineas voice deepened.

Urgh. Fuck them.

"Yeah, she needs one. I know she's lazy but I don't know why she is a maid in here,"

I sighed when the wind blew from the door. The water is cold and I'm shivering and freezing in here. I gulped hard.

"Can we go now?"I asked stopping them to fight. If they were. "No. I can't let Rubious just order you around,"Fineas looked at me.

"Then what is her purpose as a maid?"Rubious raised his eyebrow and my blood boiled because of their nonsense fight.

"At least, she has a companion cleaning. Are you that kind of a person, Rubious? I know you're a playboy... And don't you ever—dare to make Entice as your listed things,"

My breathing hitched when I heard that from Fineas. Really? Rubious is playing with me?

Ouch.

Joke. I WILL NEVER LIKE HIM. "Since when did I mentioned that Entice will be one of my collections? Her level doesn't exceed my girls,"Rubious said coldly.

My heart was stabbed. I think he just destroyed my pride as a woman. Can't I be, too? I don't exceed the levels of his girls!? What? Do I need to largen my boobs and butt?

I sighed heavily, finding a little patience. "What did you just say?"I heard Fineas groan. Before he could punch Rubious, I left the greenhouse as tears fell to my cheeks.

I don't know why but his words really hurt me. As a woman and... I don't know.

"Entice!"

"Fuck off, Arcadejas!!"

I wiped my tears as I heard their shouting at each other but I can feel Rubious was trying to follow me but Fineas stopped him.

It hurts so much. But I really can't find a reason why. He just said that I don't exceed his girls but then so what?

I almost see a random girls in the mansion and he kissed almost every of them but that line was the hurtful one for me.

"En.. "I hesrd Fineas behind me.

"Go away,"I sobbed as I wiped my cheeks. "He's not here,"he said softly. I gulped hard.

"J-just leave me alone,"I shrugged my cold body and went in the mansion. The maids looked at me because of my form.

"Entice... Why are you wet?"one of the maids asked. "An idiot pushed me to it,"I coldly said and went to my quarter when I heard Fineas calling me but I ignored it.

I don't have time to talk about it. I don't even care...

Oh really, Entice? You don't care?

I quickly changed into a new, dry clothes as I heard a knocking. "En?"I heard. Who's that? Was that Fineas?

"Wait, Fineas. You don't want to open the door while I'm naked,"I said as I put on my shirt and shorts quickly.

He went silent. Oh? I twitched my lips before wiping my tears and opened the door but I caught myself in the mirror.

My eyes is pink! Damn. Did I cry that much?

"Yeah?"I asked when I opened the door but it wasn't the person I expected it to be.

"C-can I go in—"

"No!"I tried to close the door but Rubious' arms immediately stopped it. "Get out, Roi,"I warned him.

"No. I want to talk to you,"

"Find another person. I'm not in the mood,"I rolled my eyes and pushed the door to close but he stopped it.

"Get out! Or I'll call Fineas!"I yelled. His jaw clenched. "Then fucking call him. Then I'll punch him straight in his face and get in your room to talk with you!"he groaned.

My eyes narrowed. "Fuck off! Either way, I won't let you, you lunatic!"I screamed at him.

"I just want to say sorry—"

"Fuck your girls,"I said and pushed the door again. And then again, he stopped it from closing. What's his damn problem!?

"No. I'm not into girls these days,"he shook his head. I rolled my eyes. "Did I ask? Not these days but next week, then?"I raised an eyebrow.

He gulped hard. "I'm sorry for what I said,"he said. Oh fuck off! He's an Arcadejas, Entice! And it's wrong for him to say 'sorry'.

Oh wait. No. He should be sorry.

"Then? Get out,"I pointed outside of my room. He shook his head. "What can I do to... Prove it to you that I'm sorry? I was just carried away when Fineas told me that you'll be one of my collection—I mean that, you're an innocent woman. I can't hurt an innocent woman,"he shook his head.

Since when am I innocent? I already had a foul mouth and hands.

"Don't flirt to girls until I'm still here at the mansion,"I don't know why did that thing came out to my mouth but I don't regret it.

He looked at me, surprised. "Can't do it? Then f—"

"No. I'll do it. Promise,"he smiled. Promise? Do I need to believe it? I gulped hard and nodded.

"Don't be a playboy until I'm out of this mansion,"

"Easy,"he proudly said.

Let's see if you'll break the promise, Rubious.