Chapter 30

Plan

We are now discharged for the day. I didn't told Rubious. He might stop me because I'm not that healed yet. I smiled as I thought of him. Urgh.

Erase.

"Let's go to the HQ,"Gian said as I went in the limo. The driver nodded. Leon has his headset on.

I twitched my lips as I stared at the hospital. Riza is there with Yza. I hope Rubious is taking care of them. "So do you know what happened between you and Rubious when you were drunk?"Gian asked.

"Huh?"Leon asked Gian.

"I'm not talking to you, you lunatic!"Gian groaned. Leon took off his headset. "I'm an idiot. I'm not a lunatic,"he proudly said.

"Yeah? Idiot for leaving HER,"

"SHE'S the one who left me!"Leon rolled his eyes. Gian did the same. I smiled. Gian asked again the same question. I bit my lip.

"We just... Talked. Some stuffs. And I told him to make his family a priority,"I said. Leon tsked. "So he really had a daughter? In stories, that might just been not his sperm,"Leon said.

"Shut the fuck up. You're out of this!"Gian said. "Aduh!"Leon rolled his eyes. I chuckled.

"What's her daughter's name?"Leon asked. I glared at him. "Riza, why?"I asked. He twitched his lips. "Just nothing,"he said.

"It's gonna be his niece in law,"

Leon glared at him. "Can we get Rehena out of this topic, Gian!?"he groaned. "What? It's not like you'll see each other back, anyway,"Gian said bitterly.

"We've been seeing each other, Lunatic,"

My eyes widen and I turned to him. The limo went silent. He cleared his throat and he looked away.

"When did you two saw each other first again?"Gian asked. "Did you remember the stunt pulled by Darius Arcadejas about the Mercenaz? I met her the day after it,"he crossed his arms.

"So... Don't tell me, you've seen each other at the hospital, too?"I asked. The hospital we're admitted in is the hospital of the Haniego or Arcadejas, I say. He nodded and cleared his throat.

"Sometimes?"he shrugged. I rolled my eyes.

"Never mind. I'll watch something to amuse myself,"Gian said and turned on the tv screen on the limo. The news was the first thing that flashed.

"Rubious Arcadejas is now betrothed,"

My eyes widen as I looked at the news. "Raven Arcadejas, confirmed that he and Rinea is still alive and along with it she confirmed that Rubious is engaged with a famous model named jdemkner,"I can't hear the name properly.

"They're planning an engagement—"

"This is a wrong channel,"Gian said as he moved it to an another channel. I sat there, frozen. Raven is really going to do it, huh?

As if I can do something. I'm just an agent. Nothing. Just nothing unlike that famous model.

******

I haven't communicated with Rubious since yesterday. But he kept texting me, while I ignore it. We're in the Swiss C'anard headquarters to report what happened.

It was just recently done and the three of us rested at the east wing to relax. I stared at the moon. "Are you sure it's the right thing to do, Entice?"Leon asked.

A tear fell in my left eye. I nodded.

Yesterday, it was officially announced that Rubious is gonna marry a famous model. What's her name again? Oh, I don't really care. I haven't heard from him since yesterday.