Loud Silence

Chapter four

Loud Silence

🌿ꕥ

Flora tried to squeeze herself through the group of freshman girls as she tried to be on time for a 'pack' meeting in the schoolyard.

The group had an idea to lure Liam into Lydia's lake house for a fake party so they could trap him (voluntarily of course) and explain everything to him.

"I'm not sharing my basement," Malia argued, not noticing that Flora finally came.

"Actually, it's Lydia's basement," Flora said, and with a smile put her hand over Lydia's shoulder, greeting the pack.

Lydia smiled at her best friend and put her head on her shoulder. "And my mom noticed how you tore it up last time." She finished Flora's sentence.

"She's still learning." Stiles defended the girl while scanning his ex-girlfriend.

Flora was wearing her usual bell bottoms but he noticed the flannel he knew too well.

It was his flannel.

Flora was wearing red and white flannel over a simple cropped tank top and she tied it over her waist, showing her figure and the simple black belt that was holding her jeans up.

The blonde raised her eyebrows at the boy in confusion and then she facepalmed after she noticed what he was looking at.

Flora didn't even realize what she was putting on in the morning because her alarm didn't turn on.

"Stiles is right, " Flora awkwardly cleared her throat and nodded. "Malia is still learning, it's not her fault." She smiled at the girl.

Malia looked up from her shoes and grinned when Flora stood up for her.

"But we're going to use the boathouse for Liam," Scott argued. "It's got support beams, we can chain him to one of them."

Kira looked at him with scrunched eyebrows. "But how do we get him to the lake house?" She asked.

Stiles lifted his finger. "I say if it keeps him from murdering someone, we just chloroform the little bastard and throw him in the lake."

A silence fell over the group as Stiles grinned at his own idea.

Flora bit her lip, trying not to laugh after noticing how shocked the rest of the pack was; they should be used to that by now.

"I'm in." Malia put her hand up, finally making Flora giggle.

Scott shook his head at them. "We're not killing or kidnapping him." He denied with a raised voice.

Lydia rolled her eyes. "Then let's be smarter. We tell him there's a party and invite him." She proposed, finally being the one with a good plan.