Aid

Chapter thirty-three

Aid

🍂ꕥ

🍂ꕥ

Flora anxiously played with her fingers while being tucked inside of Stiles' lacrosse hoodie with the number '24' on the back.

The loud cheering and talking that was all around her made her head throb as she was still getting used to the noises around her.

As it was a charity event, there were a lot of news reporters which meant that the risk was even bigger than the pack thought and that made Flora nervous.

"Mason, you know your part."

Flora sat with the rest of the pack in an empty classroom, her head on Stiles' shoulder while they listened to Scott.

"Corey and I break into the Devenford Bus and search their shoes." Mason nodded, understanding the plan.

"I take out the TV vans." Malia stepped in, avoiding Flora's and Stiles' stare. The werecoyote was hesitant about coming due to her feelings towards the blonde girl but she knew that she couldn't hide forever.

Stiles squeezed the petite hand he was holding. "Right before the whistle, Coach forfeits the game." He finished the plan.

Liam watched the pack. "The rest of us are looking for a size ten with a bloody sole." He added, trying to give Flora an encouraging smile.

"What if it doesn't work?" Malia spoke up. "What if we have to go up against this thing?"

The pack exchanged awkward glances.

"I hate to bring up bad memories but Scott's still healing from what Theo did to him." She reminded them.

Kira shook her head. "No, he's not."

The Alpha grinned and shook his head. "It happened the night we got the girl out of Eichen House." He proudly said, lifting his jersey and revealing wound free stomach. "I healed."

Flora bit her lip and looked down, it was unfair that she had to have a deep and long scar on her abdomen even with her powers while Scott walked out without a single scar.

She didn't want to feel like that but Theo made the scar even deeper and longer after she worked for a whole year on trying to overcome her insecurities.

"I healed."

Scott's statement nailed the nail to the coffin of Flora's insecurities.
She was happy for her friend, she really was. Scott was like a brother to her but she felt useless.

The girl has been a jumpy wreck ever since she got back from Eichen House, occasionally waking Stiles with her nightmares (which she hated because she didn't want to keep him awake), still fighting the headaches and random shakiness. It seemed that Lydia was doing way better than she did.