Lacrosse Player

Chapter five

Lacrosse Player

🌿ꕥ

"The Walcott's were the first. At least the first that we know about. Four murders. Sean, his brother, and their parents. They were killed by a professional assassin called The Mute. But then The Mute was killed by Peter Hale after he tried to blow up Derek with a Claymore mine. Next was Demarco. He delivered a keg to the party at Lydia's lake house. As got decapitated outside his car. And then last night, twenty-three-year-old Carrie Hudson."

Flora let out a shaky breath as she fell next to Stiles. "That was good." She smiled and looked at the sweaty boy next to her.

Stiles let his head fall into the pillow as he pulled the covers over their naked bodies. "It was great." He breathed out and put a strand of Flora's hair behind her ear.

Flora tilted her head into Stiles' hand when he gently touched her face. "We didn't even have a chance to talk about the dead pool." She whispered, her eyes trailing over every single freckle on Stiles' face. "Isn't it weird that I'm not on it?"

Stiles hummed and moved closer to the girl, carefully putting his arm around her. "It's just a part of it, you're probably going to be on the next one, we just need a key to get it."

Flora bit her lip as she rested her head on the boy's naked chest.

She spent a whole weekend with the girls in Lydia's lake house after the Strawberry blonde broke a third of the list, hoping that she would figure out the rest of the keys in there as well.

So far nothing.

"I still can't believe that the key was Allison's name." She quietly admitted, playing with Stiles' fingers.

The girl still wasn't over Allison's dead completely and the fact that her name was used to open a supernatural dead pool didn't make it easier.

Stiles sighed as he played with Flora's hair. "I know." He answered and then looked at the piece of paper he had taped on his board. "Can you believe that Scott is worth twenty-five million?"

Flora moved her head so she could look at him. "And Lydia is worth twenty million, if we kill them, we can travel the world." She joked, earning a snort from Stiles.

All of their friends were surprisingly worth quite a lot; Derek was worth fifteen million and Kira was worth six million.

"Any tips for how much I would get for killing you?" Stiles joked, smiling at the girl.

Flora playfully rolled her eyes and reached for her underwear that was on the other side of the bed. "You know I'm priceless." She said with a dramatic voice before laughing and shaking her head. "Can you hand me back my top please?" She asked when she saw the piece of clothing on the floor.