Accept My Help

Chapter twenty-six

Accept My Help

🍁ꕥ

Stiles watched as Theo stepped over the line of Mountain Ash as if it was nothing. He gulped, tears in his eyes, staring at the guy who ruined his life in just one night.

"I guess we're all telling the truth now," Theo smirked at the teenager sitting in front of him.

Stiles rubbed his arms together, hoping that Theo wouldn't realize that Scott was upstairs, listening to everything he had to say.

When he noticed that a hint of recognition appeared on Theo's face, he swiftly threw Scott's t-shirt at him.

"You killed my best friend?" Stiles asked when Theo caught the piece of clothing.

The Chimera played with the t-shirt with a frown. "Let's be honest, Stiles." He sighed. "Was he still really your best friend?"

Stiles licked his lips. "What about my girlfriend?" He growled, tapping his foot.

Theo snorted at the mention of Flora. "There is a lot of fish in the sea." He shrugged, not knowing that Flora made it to the hospital.

Stiles felt sick to his stomach when the words left Theo's mouth but he had to calm himself down if he wanted to get information out of him. "Are you going to let my father die?"

"If I wanted him to die I wouldn't have told you where you can find him," Theo answered and threw the t-shirt aside.

Stiles nodded and got up. "Then why are they saying his body is shutting down?" He asked with a dangerous voice. "That some toxin's poisoning him and they don't know how to stop it."

Theo shook his head, the smirk on his face not disappearing. "I'm not the bad guy, Stiles." He shrugged. "I'm just a realist, survivor." He proudly stated. "If you knew the things that I know..."

"What do you know?" Stiles interrupted him, not caring about his little speech.

"I know what's coming," Theo replied. "I know what the Dread Doctors created." He continued. "And I know what Parrish is."

Stiles crossed his arms, waiting for him to continue.

"Lydia figured it out." He acknowledged the girl's intelligence. "I saw it in her memories." He proudly said.

"Right after you drove her out of her mind." Stiles barked sarcastically.

Theo tilted his head. "Collateral damage." He said, not caring about the damage he caused to the girl. "But if she's right about Parrish, then things around here are gonna get a lot worse."

Stiles bit the inside of his cheek. "I don't care."

He really didn't care, he just cared about seeing his dad and Flora again, that's what mattered to him.