The Calm Before The Storm

Chapter eleven

The Calm Before The Storm

🌿ꕥ

Flora finished brushing her teeth and pulled Stiles' white t-shirt over her head, tucking it into her mom jeans. "Stiles?" She called out from his bathroom, hoping that the boy would be awake.

He wasn't.

The girl chuckled as she saw his sleeping position. After the previous night's events, the couple laid in the bed, talking about their lives as Stiles tried to make Flora forget about the fact that her mother was still dead.

The girl tried to shake the disappointment off but she still felt sad that after so much hope her mother wasn't alive, it was just a big misunderstanding. Her mind still kept going to the tape, hearing that her mother loved her gave her some type of closure she needed after remembering the last memory of her.

Flora refused to talk about the safe deposit box her mother left her, she made Stiles promise that he wouldn't tell anyone, making it their little secret. That was something she needed to figure out herself, it was personal to her, she didn't want to talk about it with others.

"Stiles." She sighed and walked towards the sleeping boy, shaking his shoulder a little. "Stilinski." She groaned and shook him harder, receiving a snore.

The girl didn't want to wake him when she knew how hard falling asleep was for him after the whole Nogitsune thing. She watched him for a couple of minutes, her heart skipping a beat when she saw him snoring.

"Stiles." She shook his shoulder, earning a groan. "You've got an early morning practice for the big game tomorrow, remember?"

"All right," Stiles mumbled in his sleep, not waking up.

Flora rolled her eyes and sat on the bed. "I'm watching the games for you, you better not suck." She spoke, tapping on his arm.

"I'm not gonna suck," Stiles mumbled again, keeping his eyes closed.

Flora crossed her legs and began pushing his arm. "You know we have to get to school early, I promised Malia that I would help her study for the math test." She rambled, raising her voice as the boy just turned away, lying on his left side.

The blonde growled as her boyfriend continued to ignore her. "Stiles!" She shoved his shoulder and quickly turned him around, putting her lips on his, waking him up with a kiss.

Stiles yelped in shock but when he realized what was happening he didn't hesitate to put his hand on the back of Flora's head, pulling her even closer and kissing her back. "I haven't even brushed my teeth yet." He muttered, raising his eyebrows.

Flora chuckled and shook her head. "Good thing I don't care, huh?" She grinned, pulling him for another kiss.

Stiles grinned into the kiss and without a warning lifted Flora up, dropping her on the bed next to him.