Slipping Through My Fingers

Chapter twenty-five

Slipping Through My Fingers

🍁ꕥ

Theo Raeken had his plan figured out and it seemed to work.

He successfully separated the pack, with Stiles and Scott not talking, with kidnapping Lydia, stabbing Flora, making Liam go against his Alpha, and even convincing Malia to trust him.

Theo thought of everything.

The super moon shined on the dark sky, and it fed Liam's anger towards Scott for not wanting to help Hayden, who was dying at the hospital.

Stiles still trusted Theo, not realizing that he was the one who told Scott and not knowing that he attacked his girlfriend at the library.

"We gotta go." Stiles hurried towards Theo's car. "Parrish has got the bodies."

"Stiles, wait!" Theo stopped him from getting into the car.

"Parrish is out and he's got the bodies." Stiles continued talking, not caring about Theo's try to stop him. "We've got to find Scott and we've got to tell him."

"Stiles!" Theo raised his voice and banged on the top of his car hood. "I don't think Scott wants to talk to you right now."

Stiles slammed the car door. "Thanks, I'm aware of that." He snapped. "He needs to know about this." He opened the car door again before pulling out his phone. "We need to get Flora first though, she's not answering my calls."

Theo stopped Stiles again. "Scott doesn't want to talk to you." He repeated with a smirk. "But I think your dad does." He pulled Stiles' library card out of his pocket.

Stiles took a step back from the car as his eyes widened by the sight of the card he threw out in Theo's hands.

"Your dad was looking for you, Stiles." Theo started walking around, amused by Stiles's concern. "He found me instead."

"Where is he?" Stiles asked, following him. His heartbeat was getting faster by the thought of his father getting injured.

Theo lifted the card, playing with it. "I covered for you." He sneered. "This was taken care of." He looked down at the piece of plastic. "If Melissa didn't find it at the hospital...I guess even the son of a cop can make mistakes." He spat.

"Did you hurt him?" Stiles stepped up.

Theo finally turned to Stiles. "I never lied about why I came to Beacon Hills." He avoided the question. "I'm here for a pack."

Stiles didn't understand what the boy meant or what he wanted.

"I came for the Werecoyote." Theo went on. "The one whose first instinct is to kill." He started circling around Stiles. "I came for the Banshee, the girl surrounded by death." He continued. "I came for the Dark Kitsune, the Beta with anger issues, the Vila who was supposed to be this majestic, powerful, and rare being but instead I saw pathetic and weak teenage girl." A bitter chuckle left his mouth. "I came for Void Stiles!" He stopped walking and stood straight in front of Stiles. "That's the pack I wanted!"