Foreshadow

Chapter twenty-three

Foreshadow

🍁ꕥ

Flora stumbled out of her car when she saw the scene in front of her. She wanted to spend the rest of her day in bed but after receiving a call from Theo that he and Stiles were in an accident while Liam and Hayden (who was now a Chimera) got kidnapped by the Dread Doctors, she got out of her bed as fast as she could.

"Jesus." She mumbled under her breath when she saw blood-covered Stiles sitting on the curb while Theo turned Roscoe back on its wheels. "What happened?" Her voice came out higher than she wanted but she didn't care.

"Hi." Stiles quietly muttered, watching the destroyed jeep in front of him.

"Hi," Flora murmured back and pulled out her tissues, ready to wipe the blood out of his face. "Are you okay?" She questioned and started looking all over his body, searching for injuries.

Stiles gently pulled on her hands, stopping her. "I'm fine." He nodded. "Just got a little whiplash."

Theo stepped away from the jeep, clenching his jaw as he still felt pain from the punch. "We should get you to the hospital." He spoke up, watching the couple. "You took in a lot of smoke."

"I'm fine," Stiles said again and got up with Flora's help. She put her arm over his chest when he stumbled a little, showing him support.

'Suspect in 1-8-7 is in custody and en route to the station.'

All of their heads turned towards the sound of the radio, which seemed to be just fine after the hit.

"Suspect's name is Yukimura, Kira."

Flora's eyes widened in confusion and shock.

"What's 1-8-7?" Theo asked behind the couple.

"Homicide." Stiles and Flora said at the same time. After spending so much time with the boy, she managed to learn about the police codes and their meanings - something Stiles was incredibly proud of.

The three of them went separate ways after that. Stiles got a call from Scott that Kira was sent home to talk to a lawyer and that they had to meet up the next day and Theo decided to go home, leaving the couple alone.

Flora rubbed Stiles' back when they watched the jeep being taken away by the Beacon Hills mechanics. "Let's get you home." She mumbled and unlocked her car, getting behind the wheel. "Are you sure you're feeling okay? I can stop by the hospital." She suggested, backing from the parking lot.

"I'm fine." He mumbled, staring out of the window. "Do you think Kira did it?"

That question surprised Flora, making her shrug. "Kira is the least violent person from the pack." She thought out loud.