Going Back

Chapter fourteen

Going Back

🍁ꕥ

Flora's summer was great.

From the trip to New York with her father to the road trip, she had with Stiles and to the lazy days, she spent with the pack at Lydia's pool & she even managed to finally get a driver's license and even got the car her mom used to drive.

Their summer looked like a normal teenage summer and Flora loved that, it made her feel normal again.

All their troubles seemed to be gone as Flora refused to think about the safe deposit box number she had, to the fact that Stiles started to freak out about schools and the future.

"How's Derek?" Malia asked the blonde while browsing through her Algebra book, having to go to summer school.

Flora shrugged and changed positions on her towel. "He barely texts back, he's too busy." She hummed and started to move her arm beside her, trying to get a grip of the magazine she bought that morning.

"Your Sex Horoscope for the Week."

Flora's eyes snapped open and she instantly took off her sunglasses, looking up.

"You read stuff like this?" Stiles asked and crouched next to the girl, grimacing as he read the article.

Malia snorted but continued to read, ignoring the couple next to her.

"I bought it for the interview with Elizabeth Olsen, idiot." Flora rolled her eyes and snatched the magazine back, her eyes moving to the horoscope.

"I see you reading it." Stiles nudged the girl, making her move so he could lie down next to her.

"You're the one who started reading it first." She looked at him with a smirk, noticing wet droplets coming from the tip of his nose and hair. "You're wet, get away from me." She playfully shoved his chest, trying to move him.

Stiles stayed in his place and put his wet arm on her stomach, snorting as she cursed under her breath. "Lydia has a pool for a reason, you should get in."

Flora leaned against her elbows with a raised eyebrows. "I knew you were friends with her only for the pool." She clicked her tongue and dramatically shook her head.

"And for the drinks." He lifted his finger and pointed at the Strawberry-blonde that was just coming from her kitchen with a tray full of drinks while Scott followed with a bowl full of fruit.

"Stop eating it, leave something for the others." Lydia sternly said to Scott, making him slowly chew on the strawberry he had in his mouth.

"Wow Lydia, you're stepping up your server game." Flora smiled and settled in Stiles' lap when he sat on the couch Lydia had on her patio.