Old flame

"Where you think you goin?" Joy opened her eyes and looked over at Pain who stood already dressed rocking Koi.

"Bae, I'm not even finna lie to you. The last few days I been runnin things while Trey gone. Well not really running things. You remember the connect issue we had?" Pain reminded her as he rocked Koi.

"Nigga, I remember the memory loss so yea." Joy rolled her eyes reminding him.

"Bae it's nothing like that. The dude who drove me in the cab turned out to be a plug. I'm waiting for Trey to get back to introduce them. He actually wasn't the plug but became one when his brother got killed. It's kind of a long story. He just a young dude who needs some help. That's all." Pain tried to explain as Joy's eyes pierced him.

"Bae I promise." Pain told her as he bent down kissing her forehead.

"Let that be it Pain. And nothing else. We can't afford to lose you." She told him rubbing Koi's cheek.

"You won't bae. Lemme help him and that it." He told her as she nodded.

"Ima go to the warehouse and the trap for a bit and I'll be back okay?" He told seeing the look on her face.

"Mmmh hmm." she told him climbing back in bed.

He laid Koi down on the bed before climbing next to her.

"Don't do that." Pain kissed her neck

"Pain you already know how I feel about that. I just don't want lose you again." She explained

"Bae. Joy look at me." Pain told her grabbing her face

Joy stuck her lips out pouting making him smile.

"I'm not goin nowhere. Ima be here every morning when you wake up and every night when you go to sleep. We goin to grow old together. We got like 7 more fights. We got like 16 birthdays before Koi say 'fuck us' he a man. At least two more kids. So you know add a few years to that. You're going to have an affair; 'cause you know I ain't a cheater. We'll get a divorce. Then back together. Iono if ima marry you again after you cheat on me tho." Pain sprinkled her face with kisses.

"Pain shut up. You know I'm never cheating on yo big-headed self." Joy told him laughing as she pulled him in for a kiss.

"Come back?" She held him a little bit longer. Pain noticed the look in her eyes. It was the fear of losing him again.

"Always." he kissed her back as she rubbed his back.

"Joy stop playin before I have to put him in his nursery to make his little sister." Pain kissed on her neck.

Joy bit down on her bottom lip.

"I'd almost let you, you out here lookin like a snack." She laughed kissing his cheek.

"Let me? Aww that it. You must forgot I'm daddy. Big daddy." He laughed climbing off of her.

"Aww ok 'big daddy'." Joy mocked him as she watched him for the door.

"Damn right." He grabbed his pants and adjusted them.

Joy started laughing. "Okay, now you doin too much. You gotta go."

Pain chuckled. "You know it's true." He told her walking down the stairs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's up?" Sean rubbed his eyes as he got out his car.

"Just a few things I wanted to go over. I didn't even think yo ass would make it." Pain told him with a chuckle.