Cake and Eat it Too pt 2

"Happy Birthday baby!" Kesha stood over Sean with nothing on as she held a tray of food in her hands.

"Good morning beautiful." Sean told her smiling as he stretched his arms.

Whenever he saw her he seemed to be in awe of her beauty. Sean loved her beautiful smooth cocoa skin and a natural glow.

"Are you hungry?" Kesha asked him leaning against the wall.

"No lie, I'm starvin. What time is it?" Sean asked pulling back the sheets and exposing his naked body.

The pair seemed to match either perfectly as she watched his light caramel-chiseled body get out of the bed.

"Almost one." She told him licking her lips.

"Dang you let me sleep in?" Sean asked surprised.

"You needed that after last night." Kesha smiled as Sean lifted his arms and flexed.

They had gotten back from the lounge at nearly three in the morning and spent the rest of the night making love. 

Kesha shook her head laughing.

"Go ahead and eat we have a few hours before we head out." Kesha told him kissing him and setting the tray down on the nightstand.

"Damn, you just finna run out on me and I just got up." Sean smiled.

"Boy bye. You tryna run out of nut before the day out or na?" Kesha shook her head as she started heading toward her bag.

"I ain't never finna run out long as I'm fuckin you." Sean yelled after her as they were both let out a laugh.

Sean had been used to being up early. It was unusual for him to get more than a few hours of sleep anyways. He had been used to taking everything on, adjusting, and sleeping when he could or whenever he found the time to. For him the only time he really got rest was with Kesha since she was the main person who brought a calming peace to his life and since he hadn't seen her much lately he didn't get much rest.

Kesha looked over and saw Sean seemed to be beaming still from his birthday activities.

"You good Bae?" Kesha asked smiling with her clothes in her hands.

"Amazing." He told her before he took a long drink of his water.

"I'll be done in like 15 minutes." Kesha told him and Sean nodded as she was opening the bathroom door.

They were on their second day there and he had to admit Kesha had everything planned perfectly. The day they arrived they decided to head out on a tour before they headed to the lounge for them to celebrate. While out Sean, Pain, Kesha, and Joy were all in awe of the local art and food that by the time they made it back to their rooms it was already time to get ready to go out.

Sean started eating his breakfast and watched some tv as Kesha got ready for the day.

Tap tap tap

Sean grabbed his shorts laying on the floor and opened the door already expecting it to be Pain and Joy.

"Happy Birthday Boy!" Pain greeted him as he walked into the room.

"Thanks bro." Sean smiled.

"I see yall already started on the festivities." Pain laughed looking around the room.

He knew that Sean and Kesha were practically up to the same thing he and Joy were since they had been there.

"Aye you know I wasn't missin no cake. " Sean chuckled.

"No Cake!" Pain nodded and laughed dapping Sean up.

"She tell you what y' all doin yet? Cause Joy ass ain't tell me." Pain asked.