Chapter 11

JAI'S POV :

I can't let him go away with this, not again.

I quickly got dressed and made sure that Lyssa couldn't hear me. As soon as I got out of the house I decided to call Beau about this and ask him where he is, but Beau didn't answer..

It was Jake.

" Tell me where you are, NOW! " I yelled as I heard Beau and Luke call for help in the back.

" Use your brain Jai, well if you have one. " Jake said.

What is that supposed to mean?

I was walking up and down thinking where they could be, until I knew it.

When Beau was still in the gang I used to come to this cabin to get his beaten ass. Jake beat him often, because Beau refused to do the ' little things ' Jake told him to do. I always begged him to get out of the gang, but Beau said that if he did, something bad would happen and not only to him. So I always shook it off and changed the subject.

I jumped in the car and drove full speed. I ignored all the red lights because hello, these are my brothers- AND my girlfriend.

I finally got there, it was in a forest. I remembered all the bad times here, seeing my brother drained in blood.

I got in the cabin, Luke and Beau sat in chairs and Jake stood behind them. To be honest it really looked like a movie.

Cut the crap and go help your brothers Jai.

Oh yeah, you're right.

" Well, well, well. The sweet caring brother has arrived. "

" Shut up, let them go. "

" Oh, well why should I? " Jake asked playing dumb.

I noticed Beau being completely silent the whole time and his face showed no emotions.

I wanted to rip Jake's face off.. That annoying smirk of his annoyed the shit out of me.

All of a sudden Beau called Jake to him and whispered something in his ear.

What is he saying and why is he whispering? Is he even serious?!

Jake's face turned red from anger and returned slowly to his previous spot.

" You shouldn't have said that Beau.. " He said whilst pointing a gun at him.

I froze.

I really didn't know what to do, if I did something he would shoot me or my brother.

" P-p-please Jake.. " I said whispering loud enough so he could hear me.

" Sorry Jai, I really wanted to take the twins and the wife first but he's just gone too far. "

He was at the point of pulling the trigger.

" PUT THE GUN DOWN NOW! "

All of a sudden several cops came running through the cabin, arrested Jake, and untied my brothers. It all happened so fast. I honestly had no clue about what was going on. One second my brother almost died and the next second Jake is being arrested. But one question caught me.

Who called the cops?

Someone hugged me from behind which made me jump. I mean, don't blame me I'm still a bit shaky. I turned around to see Lyssa..

What the hell is she doing here?!

First there are cops running around and now my girlfriend is here. Is someone going to explain me what's happening? I'm so confused.

" Lyssa! What are you doing here ?! Do you know how dangerous this is?! And besides that how did you find me?! " I said whilst I hugged her.

" Well, I heard you slam the door and immediately knew what you were up to. I called the cops and told them about Jake. You should be happy that you ignored the red lights, because this way the cops could follow you to this cabin. You were going to be fined untill I told them that it was you, so they just followed you. " She gave me a comforting smile. " It's over babe, and yeah, thank me later. " She said with a smirk on her face. I just rolled my eyes, but she's right. If she didn't call the cops my brother would be dead.

I turned around to find my brothers talking to a cop.

I walked over to them when they were done talking and hugged the hell out of them. I have never appreciated my brothers more than this day and not to forget my girlfriend.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! I'm so sorry for the long wait but I really hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know it isn't much but okay. I'm kind of busy so I don't have much time to update. Please leave a comment and a vote behind!!!! Ship Jai and Lyssa? Yeah me too ;)

Stay fierce