Chapter 19

ALYSSA'S POV :

I woke up in my own bed.

That's new. I decided to get some breakfast because my stomach is being very impacient.

I looked out of my window to see Jai's room but the curtains were closed so I couldn't see a thing. He's probably still sleeping. I jumped in my trackies and ran downstairs. to my surprise, mom was standing in the kitchen making breakfast.

Would that be for me? Wait who am I kidding, ofcourse not hah.

" Hi mom "

" Heeeey sweetie! I'm making you breakfast "

" Oh thanks mom "

WAIT WHAT?!

" I mean, woah thanks mom!!! "

This is so weird what's going on.

" So.. what are you up to today mom? Why aren't you at work? " Since ur always there..

" Well, the office is closed today because they thought that there was a gas leak, but there isn't one so I could have just gone but my boss made me stay home. Nonsense. "

" Oh, I see.. " I said quietly.

She doesn't even want to be home, she'd rather be at work than being with me.

Screw it, I'm just going to eat my breakfast and head to Jai.

~

I knocked on the door when I asked myself why I was knocking. I just walked in because I always do that, I know their house better than anyone. I'm like Gina's only daughter.

" BITCHESSSS I'M HEREEE "

No respond. I walked to the kitchen but there was no one there.

Where the hell is everyone?!

" JAI WHERE ARE YOU "

Complete silence.

I walked to the stairs when I heard people shouting. I listened closely and I heard Jai and Luke shouting to eachother. I decided not to jump in the room because I think that they were talking about what happened. Luke told me that he would apologize.

Just, shouting his apology.

It suddenly became quiet as in, they weren't shouting anymore. It sounded like they were fighting or something..

OH MY GOD NOT AGAIN.

I stormed in the room.

" JAI AND LUKE STOP IT NOW GET OF- "

They both looked at me and cracked up. They were 'play fighting' that thing that they like to do.

Dangit.

Well, this meant that they have made up.

" So I guess everything is okay again? "

" Yep it is " Jai said with a smirk on his face.

" Perfectly okay " Luke also said with a smirk on his face.

They looked at eachother with the same smirks on their faces and stood up at the same time.

This isn't looking good at all. They looked at me with their stupid faces.

I knew what I had to do. RUN.

I ran to the living room and grabbed pillows to protect myself. They ran after me so they also grabbed pillows and you know what started.

" PILLOW FIGHT!! "

I smacked them both on their heads with the two pillows in my hands. Luke picked me up so that Jai could smack me with his pillows. I kicked Luke playfully in the balls and he immediatly let go. I saw Jai cracking up at Luke so I saw my chance and jumped on him which made him fall to the ground.

Two targets at the ground, I see my chance. I jumped on both of them and kept hitting them untill they both yelled

" We surrender!!! "

" I knew you would " I said with a smirk on my face.

And with that, Beau, James and Daniel walked in. They all looked at us as if we belonged in an institution.

" I guess you guys have made up " Beau said with the same look on his face. We all nodded and laughed.

~

" Lyssa it's not what it looks like!!! "

" Then tell me.. what is it Jai... " I said whilst tears were streaming dwn my face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

omg what happened?! Ghehehhe

I want to thank you all for reading this far and I hope that you like it.

But ayeeee Jai and Luke are okay again i couldn't wait haha.

Bye guysssss