Chapter 13

JAI'S POV :

It truly breaks my heart to hear her talk like that. She means the world to me and I didn't even notice her being sad or anything. I must be an awful boyfriend.

I didn't feel like taking a bath anymore so I emptied the bathtub and turned on the shower. I was getting out of my clothes when I heard my phone buzz in my pocket. It was a text from Beau.

From Beau ;

Aye Jai

so we were thinking, lets have a sleepover tonight at ours. Just to have a bit fun and get rid of the bad thoughts. It will be you, me, Luke, James, Skip, Lyssa and Becca. Up for it? let me know.

Love you bro

Hmm, sounds good. We haven't done for a while now, this should be fun. Let me just ask Lyssa first.

" LYSSAAA " I yell from the bathroom to wherever she is, I think downstairs.

" YEAH JAI? "

" BEAU TEXTED ME IF WE SHOULD HAVE A SLEEPOVER AT OURS WITH EVERYONE, UP FOR IT OR NAH? "

" YEAH SURE, SOUNDS GOOD. "

" OK "

So sleepover day, yay.

Couldn't sound more sarcastic

Well okay? I meant it. And woah can you shut up maybe?

Well excuse me Mr. Sarcastic

Djeez I ain't even gonna argue with you anymore.

You mean with me? Because I am you, you know.

Whatever. Just shut up.

Whatever you say, Mr. Sarcastic

That voice is seriously pissing me off.

I can still hear you

AAAAHHHH

I decided to text Beau to shut the voice up.

To Beau ;

Ey Beau,

Yeah we up for it. Sounds like fun!

Cya laterrr aligatorrrr

After I texted Beau I quickly washed myself and grabbed comfy clothes to wear. ( Yes I did brush my teeth )

I ran downstairs to the living room to find Lyssa watching Snooki and Jwow. She looks disgusted because she hates it. I sat next to her and put my arm around her. No response. I kissed her cheek and still no response. She must really hate this.

Here comes the attack.

I kissed her everywhere on her face. Her cheeks, her nose, her lips, her forehead, her eyebrows, her chin.

" Jaaaaiii stooopp " She said giggling.

What a cutie.

" You were so focused on the screen, you left me no choice. "

She just smiled and cuddled up to me.

" You know I really hate the show "

" I know babe, I know. "

I kissed her head and picked her up bridal style.

" Let's go to the supermarket to get some snacks for tonight? " I asked her. " Oh and maybe we should tell everyone tonight about our relationship.."