Chapter 8

ALYSSA'S POV :

I opened my eyes and almost got blind because of the sun. I kissed Jai on his chin and managed to get out of his muscled arms.

Someone knocked on the door. It was Luke.

" Hey Lyssa, come to my room? The boys are gone. "

" Sure, lets go " I said and closed the door behind me.

" Ehr.. Is Jai still asleep? " He asked nervously. What's up with the nerviousity in this house lately?

" Yeah he is, why? " He didn't respond he just nodded. Why is he acting so weird? What's going on?

" So.. Ehh.. Did you have a good sleep then? " He asked still looking nervous.

" Yes. Luke cut the crap, what's wrong? "

" Well.. I have to tell you something.. I don't want you to be mad so just let me explain okay? "

" Yeah whatever what is it? "

" Well.. "

Before he could finish his sentence I felt ice cold water falling down on me from above. I screamed like a bitch, waking Jai up.

Beau jumped out of Lukes bed ( which is quite high that's why it fell from above ) and ran out of the door. I ran after him to kick his ass but James stood behind the door, waiting for me to pass by and threw white powder on me. I think it was baking soda.

I froze.

Daniel was filming and Luke was laughing his ass off. Jai came out of the room to see what was going on and started to laugh when he saw me.

" BEAAAUUUUUU " I yelled and ran downstairs to find him. He stood in the kitchen drinking some milk.

I ran up to him and jumped on his back which caused him to fall. I quickly grabbed the milk and poured it all over him.

All the boys looked at us with their mouths wide open and then bursted out laughing.

" Do you have that on tape Skip? " I said with a huge smirk on my face.

Beau stood up and started to laugh as well.

" Good one Lyssa, I did not expect that. " He said. I smiled, I love getting the boys back.

All the boys had gone up again except Jai.

" Sorry for waking you up " I said.

" I'm glad you did. I couldn't miss this now, could I? " He said smiling. I returned a smile.

" So what do we have for breakfast? " He asked expecting me to make him breakfast.

" You tell me cunt. " I said teasing him then walked to the bathroom.

" Nice ass.. " He mumbled whilst biting his lip. The perv.

" What did you say?! "

" Ehr.. I said nice eyes. "

" You little shit! " I said laughing.