Chapter 31

JAI'S POV :

" Jai I love you so so so so much, I really can't describe how much it is. There aren't enough words to describe it. You mean so much to me, you make me feel save.. Wanted.. Loved.. It all seems to be too good to be true. I can't wait till our little one is born. Our own family... "

This is it. I can't hold it in any longer. This all makes me love her even more if that is possible.

" Lyssa I love you so so so much too.. I want to grow old with you. I want to take care of you and my little girl. All that is worth living, thankyou so much for loving me. That is the most precious thing that I carry with me. Your love.. "

I pecked her lips gently. I have to get all my courage together and ask her. This is the right moment, she's the one. I even love her more than I'll ever love myself. My hands were getting sweaty and my breathing became heavily.

" M-My love for you is endless, so Alys-s-sa Anastacia Jone.. Will you m-marry me? "

I pulled the little red box out of my pocket and opened it for her. I must have looked like a hopefull cat asking for some milk, because it felt like I was asking to stay alive. It may sound weird but if she says no.. I'll lose it. I don't know what I'll do. This is a huge thing for me. She is.

Her eyes widened and the tears started to build up in her eyes.

" J-Jai... "

Shit this was a bad idea.. She thinks it's too soon I shoul've-

" I WOULD LOVE TOO!! THIS IS BEAUTIFUL! " She yelled before she basically jumped in my arms. It was kind of awkward because we both forgot about her massive belly, but it doesn't matter because she's my soon-to-be wife now!

I looked at her in her eyes and started to kiss her passionately. I grabbed her neck and licked her bottom lip for entrance which she gladly accepted.

All of a sudden one of the annoying nurses came in and looked at us as if we were having sex or something. I think she's my age and she's always checking me out. Say hi to my fiancé babe. I looked at her not breaking the kiss and gave her my most annoying smirk.

" Uhm Alyssa. Please don't swallow his tongue you'll choke. " She said and gave us a nasty glare.

" Uhm whatever your name may be. We're allowed to, we're engaged. " I said and continued to kiss Alyssa.

Lyss must be so confused lol.

The nurse rolled her eyes and another doctor came in.

" Hello ma'am! How are you feeling. I'm here to check up on you! " The doctor said cheerfully.

" She's doing fine sir! Thankyou so much for asking, we just got engaged! " I said dramatically happy. Just to annoy the nurse. Lyssa looked so confused to why I was answering her questions, but she shrugged it off and showed the doctor her ring full of pride.

" Wow congratulations! Take good care of her... "

" Jai "

" Take good care of her Jai. Oh and Alyssa I might make your day even better. I looked at the check ups we did a couple of hours earlier and they look quite good actually. It was just that the baby tried to move but she couldn't move so she just rubbed the inside a bit harsh which caused you the pain and blood. It's rather common. "

" Oh well I'm so happy to hear that, I really thought that something really bad was going on but.. how can you make my day better? " She asked with hopefull eyes.

" Oh excuse me. You may go home if you would like to. I still have to do one test though, just to check if the baby really is okay but after that you may leave. "