Chapter 7

ALYSSA'S POV :

" So, dating Jai already? " Skip asked with a smirk on his face.

" DANIEL! " I shouted at him. All the boys turned their heads around to see what was going on.

" What ya'll looking at shit heads. " I said. They all turned around again.

" Don't say that here you dickhead! " Daniel chuckled.

Seriously, I don't want Jai to know that I like him because it could ruin our friendship. I'd rather still have him as my best friend than nothing.

" JAI MOVE IT'S MY TURN NOW " Daniel yelled. Jai took his place next to me and rested his head on my shoulder.

" What's up monster " I said whilst stroking his hair. I love his hair omg it's so cute.

" Nothing, I'm just tired. Let's go to bed okay? "

" Okay monster " I said whilst kissing his head.

To be honest I was tired too and didn't feel like watching them play FIFA again but most of all, I just wanted to lay in his arms again. No place I'd rather be. People usually think that we are a couple because we sleep in the same bed but it's so normal for us. Not only me and Jai but I would do it with Beau too. They really are just like my brothers and we care about eachother. Only Jai is special in a different way..

" We're off guys! " I gave them all a hug and went to the other room. I heard Beau yell

" WRAP YOUR WILLY JYE " I couldn't help but laugh. All of them know about me liking Jai, Well, except Jai ofcourse.

As I closed the door I felt my phone buzz. It was Luke.

From Luke ;

Hey Lyssa, can I talk to you tomorrow morning? X

To Luke ;

Sure monkey! Love you, goodnight.

From Luke ;

Love you too. Sweet dreams Alyssa Anastacia Jone X

I love Luke. Not that way, but as a brother. My little annoying brother.

" Jai I'm going to have a quick shower. " He nodded. I turned on the shower and felt the warm water slide down my body. I got out, brushed my teeth and put one of Jai's shirts on. It smelt exactly like him.

I skipped back to the room and Jai pretended to be asleep. I jumped on top of him, he still showed no sign.

" Jai I know you're awake. " Still no sign.

" Okay I guess you want it the hard way then. " I started to tickle him and he laughed like crazy! He could hardly breathe. He's so ticklish.

" Gotcha! " I yelled.

" Oh whatever you little shit. " He said whilst pulling me over to the other side and wrapping his arms around me. " I had fun today Lyssa. "

" Me toooo " I said before I kissed his nose. I looked at the ceiling, just staring a bit and noticed Jai staring at me.

" What? "

" Nothing." He said smiling. I don't know why but that made me blush like crazy.

" So what are we going to do tomorrow then? "

" 'We' aren't doing anything tomorrow. I'm going shopping with Becca. " I said.

" But I wanted to have you all to myself! " He said sounding like a child. Woah what a drama queen right?

" Oh and why is that? " I said with a smirk on my face.

" Ehr.. No reason. " He said whilst scratching his neck. What is he so nervous about? He ALWAYS scratches his neck when he's nervous. He even started to blush, what is this? I decided to just laugh and he pulled me to his chest before I burried my head in the crook of his neck. He kissed my head several times.

" Goodnight monster "

" Goodnight smurf " He said before he stroked my hair untill I fell asleep.

JAI'S POV :

" Goodnight smurf " I said before I started to stroke her hair. She fell asleep in my arms with her head burried in my chest and one leg over mine ( if that makes sense ) She's so precious.

I HAVE to tell her that I'm in love with her. I can't continue pretending that I'm not.

I kissed her head one more time and fell asleep.