Chapter 30

Jake...

How the hell does she know him and why would Jake send her to me? I thought that he had unfinished things with Beau, not me!

The door opened again and to my luck it were Luke and Beau. They both looked so confused, they know that I hate her with a passion. They do too by the way.

" Uhm Rachel why the hell are you here? "

" Are you lost? "

She faked a smile and looked as innocent as possible. I ruined her act though because I was shaking like a lunatic.

" Oh just checking up on her, don't worry! "

Beau and Luke saw how bad I was shaking so they figured out that she was lying as usual.

" Cut the act and just leave. I don't want to ever see you near her again. " Beau said.

Her smile got bigger, like she enjoyed this. As if she liked it when people got mad at her, that psycho. She left the room and the boys walked over to me with worried faces.

That was it, I broke down. I couldn't hold back the tears anymore. Beau got on my bed and pulled me onto his lap, my belly got a bit in the way but it worked. He stroked my hair and Luke held my hand.

" Shh.. Tell me what happened Lyss. It's okay.. " Beau whispered before he kissed the top of my head. I was afraid for his reaction, because at first it was all about Beau.

" J-Ja... Jake sent her... " I cried even harder.

He tensed. I could feel the anger build up in him. When he noticed that I was crying harder he calmed down a bit to comfort me.

I jumped when Luke jumped out of his chair and threw the small table away.

" FUCK "

Beau jumped up and walked over to Luke to calm him down. He was breathing very heavily and the veins in his neck were pumping like crazy. He always got anger issues, but this one goes way beyond all the other times. I have never seen him like this.

I tried to stand up to go to them but Luke rushed to me and told me to lay down again. I don't know how but that seemed to calm him down a bit.

" Luke, just try to stay calm okay? We'll figure everything out, we can even go to the police.. "

" We have to tell Jai and the other boys first, don't tell my mom! " Beau said.

I nodded in agreement and Beau kissed my hand.

" I'm so sorry Alyssa... If it wasn't because of me non of this would have happened.. " He said with his head hanging down.

" Beau don't apologize.. They are just psychos, they have no right to this. And hey everyone makes mistakes, please don't ever feel sorry again. "

He nodded.

" We're not going to the police. I have to fix this myself. "

" You're not going to fix anything yourself Beau, me and the boys are coming with you no matter what. " Luke said.

Our conversation was interrupted by a knock on the door.

" DUDES IT'S OUR TURN NOW "

" Daniel you can't shout in a hospital you idiot! "

" Oh yeah sorry.. Dudessss it's our turn we want to see her too! " Daniel finally whisper/shouted.

I love these guys, even in times like this they make me laugh.

I told them to come in, not caring about what the nurse said.

" Hey James, hey Skip " I said with a genuine smile.

They both ran over to me and asked me 50 questions in one second.

" Guys!!! How do you expect me to answer one if you ask twenty more?! "

" Sorry " They said in sync with their cutest smiles.

" Now, to answer both of your questions ; I'm fine, the baby is fine and no I'm not in pain. "

We chatted on for a while untill Gina decided to join us and Jai came in with our food. It was maccas, god I'm craving that.

Luke greedily opened the bag to find any food for him but there wasn't any.

" Oi didn't you buy us any?! "

" No. Thought you guys would leave so I only bought food for us two. You're going home soon anyway. "

Luke rolled his eyes which made me giggle.

" What are you laughing at punk. "

" Well boys lets leave and get ourselves some maccas too yeah? Bye baby I'll see you tomorrow. " Gina said

" Alright bye everyone thankyou for coming! "

They all hugged me goodbye and they left which left me and Jai alone. I decided not to tell him yet, I want to do it when the other boys are around too.

We had eaten our food and I was starting to feel a bit tired.

" Jai come lay with me "

He obeyed and wrapped his arms protectively around my stomach. I felt something weird in my stomach so as a reflex I immediately grabbed the spot.

Again, it happened. Wait..

OH MY GOD THE BABY IS KICKING!

" JAI THE BABY IS KICKING "

" WHAT NO WAY LET ME FEEL! "

He held his hand on the spot and the baby kicked again. This is amazing. I looked over at Jai and noticed that he had tears running down his cheek. That made me feel so happy, not the fact that my boyfriend was crying but the fact that I'm starting my own family with the boy who I love more than anything in the world.

" Jai I love you so so so so much, I really can't describe how much it is. There aren't enough words to describe it. You mean so much to me, you make me feel save.. Wanted.. Loved.. It all seems to be too good to be true. I can't wait till our little one is born. Our own family... " I said before I softly kissed his lips.

" Lyssa I love you so so so much too.. I want to grow old with you. I want to take care of you and my little girl. All that is worth living, thankyou so much for loving me. That is the most precious thing that I carry with me. Your love.. "

He pecked my lips gently.

" My love for you is endless, so Alyssa Anastacia Jone.. Will you marry me? "

----------------------------------------------
YUP THAT JUST HAPPENED.