New Enemy

3rd pov

"This is your newest little sister, Carole!" Mama introduced, "And this is Sister Krone. She is here to help me out."

Mama smiled as she introduced this new 'sister' happily. A tall woman, wearing a black dress and white apron on top; very similar to Mama's, the same even. Her dark hazel eyes, chocolate brown skin, and poofy hair may seam nice to the other siblings but gave chills to Emma and Norman.

[y/n] then turned her attention towards the small child in Mama's arms carefully. She had a familiar orange hair and icy blue eyes. As if you merged Norman and Emma together.

Krone smiled upon being introduced— either a very kind and friendly one, or an extremely creepy one, depends on how you look at it.

"I will be living here with you all starting today! Nice to meet you all!" Sister Krone greeted, and after, the other siblings cheered greetings as well. 

Isabelle had a slightly smug look on her face, as if she had already beaten a game that hasn't started.

"I lost Naila! We were playing... then we got separated... I tried to find her but..." Mark rambled on as worried tears slid down his face.

Mama took simply just smiled and took out her pocket watch to examine. "All of you stay here while I get her back." she grinned as she walked away.

After a few moments, Mama came back with a sleeping girl in her arms. How much I would pay to get that kind of sleep. Mama's closed eye smile then quickly morphed into a creepy cold one.

I glanced over my shoulder to see Norman and Emma with panicked looks on their faces.

"It's as if she is saying 'Whoever you are, I won't let you escape.'" "Mama is enemy..." they mumbled quietly, but still loud enough for me to hear.

The memory flashed through [y/n]'s brain like the speed of light.

'this is it. this is how i show them the devices. they just need a little push.' [y/n] thought to herself as she glanced over to Emma and Norman. They had a bit of a panicked and scared look on their faces.

'god they don't know how to keep a straight face.' [y/n] mentality scoffed at the two idiots.

She walked over towards Krone with a soft look in her eyes, making sure to slightly tap the shoulders of the orange and white haired siblings catching their attention.

"hello, sister. it is a pleasure to meet you and i hope we can get along. forgive my absence of emotion, but i hope you can understand." [y/n] greeted as she raised her hand, signaling the sister before her to shake it.

"Ah yes it is a pleasure for me too! Don't worry, I don't mind your personality, it's quite the lovely detail in this fine house~!" Krone cheered, taking the girls hand and shaking it.

[y/n] slowly turned her head over her shoulder and stared at Norman and Emma, then all of a sudden stuck her tongue out and walked away.