Dreams

"Hey [y/n], you wanna come play with us?"

"no."

"Come onnnn, you wanna draw?"

"no."

"Eat?"

"no."

"Rest?"

"no."

"Do the-"

"just stop."

"Kay..."
~~~
3rd person pov

[y/n] ignored every 'Good morning' that was sent to her and kept a stone cold face. She didn't even bother looking at anyone at all either. She even ignored the terrified look on Emma's face when Mama called to her, and Norman whispering the word 'Smile' into her ear. (she read his lips) If ya forgot, [y/n] currently has an extremely burning hot fever caused by her lack of sleep. That led to her obviously not saying anything about it, which now led to this.

She had a thin layer of sweat covering her forehead and her dark bags in her eyes were as bad as frickn L. (if you didn't know, L straight up has giant black circles under his eyes) She was breathing heavily while her legs wobbled. She was in the hallway, and just when her legs gave in, and Mama just so happened to walk by.

[y/n] pov

"Mama, what happened to [y/n]?!"

"Looks like she has a burning hot fever! However, it was most likely caused from lack of sleep"

The voices echoed inside my head, growing louder and louder each time it repeated itself.

"I hope she's alright!!"

"me tooooooooooooo!!!!"

why are they worrying for me? i'm just sick. i'm going to die in this  fake home anyways so might as well get used to it.

"Wait... how does she have a lack of sleep when all she does is go inside and nap???"

stop asking stupid questions. isn't it obvious? i wasn't sleeping, genius.

Suddenly, the darkness in which I heard the voices from all disappeared and a bright, white light flashed my eyes.

AN: Most of her thoughts will be in lowercase as well just a heads up

i rubbed my eyes, adjusting to the light. then suddenly, the sound of crying made my eyes shoot open. Don and Gilda were standing in front of me, with Gilda crying and Don with an angry expression.

"what." i deadpanned, as Don turned from angry to disgusted.

"You...You...!" Don gritted his teeth as his hands curled up into balls.

"YOU LET HIM DIE!" Gilda screamed, still muffled underneath her hands.

what...? who...?

"i don't understand." i stated, trying to put as much confusion into my voice, but it ended up being the same monotone robot.

"You really don't care do you?" Don yelled at me while grabbing me by my collar and lifting me up, "You let it all happen! You knew Ray was going to be shipped out! You knew!! You told us you had so many plans to save him but NO. Not a SINGLE movement from good ol' [y/n]!! He didn't deserve it, is that what it was?!" Don screamed, the waterfall of tears slipped down his face.

ray...?

"NOT EVEN A SINGLE TEAR FOR HIM, NOT A TEAR FOR CONNY. IS THAT ALL WE MEAN TO YOU?! THOSE TWO WERE THE ONLY ONES TO COME EVEN CLOSE TO YOU AND YOU DON'T EVEN CARE IF THEY DIE. WILL YOU DO THIS TO EMMA TOO?!HEARTLESS IS WHAT YOU ARE!!!" Gilda screamed, causing me to step back.

...i am heartless. i wish i could've made their last days happier...

suddenly the flash comes again, and my head feels like it's in a tornado. i'm sorry Don, Gilda. i'm sorry i couldn't cry. or smile. or hate. or love. or feel... i'm sorry...

i open my eyes to see Emma. she looks a little like me right now. pale face, clouded eyes, sad look.

"emma, what-"

she cut me off by slapping me across the face. i looked back with a stone cold face as i lightly hovered my hand over my cheek.

"You...You IDIOT!!" she yelled, causing my eyes to widen.

"wha-"

"I-I HATE YOU!!" she cut me off, "IHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOU!!!" she screamed, with small tears forming at the corner of her eyes.

"emma, please tell me what-"

"I HATE YOU I-I... h-hate you..!" Emma broke down onto the floor and wept.

"i-"

And then the flash came again... but it didn't go away. and then, everything went black. i spun around.

where is everyone..?

i kept on running until i noticed something red. i ran up to it to see a beautiful red flower blossoming out of conny's heart. i turned around to see fields of the bodies of my siblings, all on plates, ready to be served. i kept on looking at the bodies until three of them were on a second tiered platform, them being on the one nearest to the floor.

my eyes widened to see the eyes of emma, norman, and ray with beautiful flowers. their plates were sliver. i looked towards the top tier to see a golden plate with a body. my body.

"no. no..." i gasped turning back to norman. i ran over to him and checked his pulse.

dead.

i then spun over to emma.

dead.

then, i slowly rotated my head towards the raven head.

"Ah yes, the meal we've all been waiting for! three of the most delicious thing you'll ever taste!" a dark, deep voice exclaimed behind me. the voice gave me chills, but i didn't dare to look up.

then, everything turned black again, only to reveal ray, leaning on the library walls of our fake home, reading who knows what.

"So..." he started, not moving his eyes from the book, " must've been hard. Seeing all of your loved ones die... even though you don't know how to love."

"i don't need your pity, ray." i blandly stated, siting down next to him, as he chuckled at my regard.

"You know, you really are heartless, [y/n]" He sighed, flipping the page of his book as i kept quiet.

"Smile." he commanded, glancing at me to see my reaction. i then squished my cheeks to try and push my lips upward.

"Heh... I thought it would be different if I asked... guess not..." he mumbled with a disappointed look on his face.

"what would be different?" i asked, reverting my hands away from my face.

"You are an emotionless idiot. Even I'm able to smile, but you can't seam to move on, do you. Useless."

those words... why when i listen to them, it makes my chest hurt. it's just a statement of fact, so why am i reacting like this..? is it the thing he said... or was it because he was the one saying it...

"ray-"

And as if on que, the flash came back, with the light brighter than ever. My body then felt like it had weights on it, making it much harder to move freely and my eyelids shut.

3rd person pov

[y/n] 's eyelids fluttered open, as she shot up, scanning the room to see if there was anyone. Once it was confirmed that there was not a soul in sight, she let a single tear slip down her face before quickly sipping it away with the back of her hand.

'it was just a dream...' [y/n] told herself as she let out a sigh.