lol +More [not an update]

currently, i cannot write.
Status: lazy.
I want to write a funny chap today cuz.. yeah. It follows the storyline so.. you don't have to read it but idk some more comedic [y/n].

Also, I will be breaking da fourth wall and answering questions MANY people messaged me.

enjoy~

~~~
[btw this is before they figured out]

"Hey!" Emma called out to her fellow eleven year olds.

"what." [y/n] walked towards her, as well as Ray and Norman.

"Let's play mafia again!" Emma cheered as her eyes lit up.

"why..?" [y/n] shook her head, "i mean, if you guys really want to do it why not."

Emma shot her hand up in the air, "I call being the good guy!!"

Ray shrugged, "I don't mind being a bad guy."

Norman smiled as he rested his arm on Ray's shoulder, "I was good guy last time, so I'll join Ray for this game."

"That leaves [y/n] to be...." Emma yelled out as she did little jazz hands around [y/n], "The damsel in distress!!!"

[y/n] sighed as she rose both of her hands up in the air, "oh noo, i'm getting so horribly kidnapped by a buncha mafia."

Ray and Norman smirked as the took her as ran away, Emma not being aware the game started.

Ray and Norman took her on a chair and tied her on it with a bed sheet. Mama was watching from the sidelines, giggling from time to time.

"You got any last words?" Ray laughed, [y/n] not raising her head to look up at him.

"..tell my girlfriend i love her.. she's got the thickest a*s i've ever seen.." [y/n] spoke, Ray a little confused, but playing along.

"Kay then." Ray got out a little notepad, "Give me her name and address.

[y/n] weakly rose her head up and stared at him before saying, "you don't know your own mothers name and address?.."

"PFFT-" Norman and Emma spit out before bursting into laugher, tears forming at the edges of their eyes.

Mama tried her best to hold in laughter, but ultimately failed.

"What. The. HELL?!" Ray yelled before tackling [y/n] on the floor.

She managed to escape his grasp and ran away.

All of a sudden this became a chase in circles. Mama then had to follow Ray, So now it was just this:

 Mama then had to follow Ray, So now it was just this:

~fin~

Ok so. a buncha ppl asked me what inspired [y/n]. I listen to a lot of songs, and if i really like the song, or the lyrics, I'll try to make that like the vibe to this book.

So here are the songs/ lyrics  that inspired her/book:

New light By John Mayer

"I wanna break through, I wanna know the real thing about you, So I can see you in a new light."

This kinda represents how ray feels for [y/n].

ilomilo By Billie Eilish

"Told you not to worry, but maybe that's a lie."

This is like [y/n] when she was talking to Emma and Ray the day she got shipped out.

"I just wanted to protect you, but now I'll never get to"

How Ray feels

8 By Billie Eilish

"Wait a minute, let me finish. I know you don't care
But can you listen? I came committed, guess I overdid it. Wore my heart out on a chain
Around my neck, but now it's missing"

[y/n]'s depressed side right there

"I never really know how to please you. You're lookin' at me like I'm see-through. I guess I'm gonna go, I just never know how you feel. Do you even feel anything?"

That's everyone's curiosity for [y/n]

wish you were gay By Billie Eilish

"Baby I don't feel so good, six words you never understood. I'll never let you go, five words you never say. I laugh along like nothings wrong, four days has never felt so long."

just [y/n]'s vibe

"I just wanna make you feel ok, but all you do is look the other way."

Ray right there bois

ily By Surf Mesa and Emilee

"I love you baby, and if it's quite alright, i need you baby. Upon these lonely nights."

Ray and [y/n]

So that was it