One Last Goodbye

A/N This is a special chapter because *sniff* *sniff* ...you know..

~~~~~~~~

GoGo cried. She tried to stop but it was no use. It really hurt. She was leaving her friends. She was leaving Hiro. What's the next worst thing that would happen? She never cried like this. She never had this feeling. She never even had this thing that stings her heart like a thousand needles.

Sitting at the edge of the bridge, observing the birds..and the sun almost setting.

She was lonely.. Lonely like before. She was going to have a horrid life after she leaves San Fransokyo. She was sad...Full of grief..and scared.

Someone held her shoulder behind. "GoGo?" Honey Lemon called. She pulled GoGo up for a tight hug, and pulled away. "I don't know, Lemon, why did they have to take me away from you?" GoGo asked. Honey Lemon patted GoGo's head. "I know.. GoGo, before you go to Calistralia tomorrow, maybe you need to spend a little time with me, right?" Honey Lemon requested. GoGo smiled and nodded. She was right. She should have fun with her before she leaves. "Or maybe, all of us," Abigail appeared behind them. Hiro rushed to GoGo and hugged her tight, never wanting to let go. "I can't let go of you," Hiro said. GoGo huged back. "Neither can I," GoGo responded.

They jumped off the bridge and swam in the river. They laughed and talked, and even had ice cream after swimming. GoGo had to have fun.

The rest left GoGo and Hiro on the bridge. "GoGo?" Hiro called. "Mmhm?"

"When you go to Calistralia, remember me and...t-take.. care of my brother," Hiro continued. GoGo raised her head like she saw a ghost in front of her. "W-what?" she asked, confused. "He's going with you. The university is Calistralia needed him too," Hiro explained sadly. "But promise me, remember me," Hiro said.

GoGo felt like crying. "I want you to know something, Hiro," GoGo said, "You're the bravest,smartest, most amazing, and extraordinary person I've ever met. Starting from when you came in the school, I had this strange feeling for you. You make me smile, and you make me show the soft side of me. And there's nothing and no one that could keep me away from remembering you. That's because you're the most special thing..err..person that I ever had in my entire life."

GoGo pulled Hiro and hugged him. "I love you," she said. Hiro tiptoed and pulled GoGo's head towards his. They kissed for a while then pulled away. They knew that would be the last possible kiss they would ever share. "I love you, too," Hiro responded.

They leaned to each other and watched the sun setting in front of them. "Goodbye, GoGo," Hiro sadly told GoGo. GoGo frowned. "I-I don't like goodbyes...But...See you later, alligator," GoGo replied. "See you later...alligator?" Hiro repeated. "After a while, crocodile," GoGo sadly added as she walked away from Hiro.

~~~~~~~~~~~