Someone Else

THIRD PERSON

Tadashi grabbed GoGo and Hiro by the arm towards his room.

"Where are we going?" Hiro asked, catching his breath.

Tadashi continued running. "We're going to save Honey Lemon." he replied.

"What would happen anyways, if that Tadashi would remember?" GoGo added, breathless.

"Just----Stick to me. No matter what happens, that Tadashi shouldn't remember anything about anything." Tadashi responded.

He let go of both Hiro and GoGo's arm and stopped by his room.

He smashed open the door---But he was too late. The Tadashi that Honey Lemon was with already remembered.

"Who are you?" Honey Lemon asked.

Tadashi sighed and revealed himself infront of the chemistry whiz.

Honey Lemon's bright face became confused.

"How come.....You?" she asked, and fainted out of curiousity.

Tadashi carried her outside the room and signaled Hiro and GoGo.

"Let's go. Don't let him follow us." Tadashi warned.

Before the fake Tadashi could get outside, Hiro slammed the door and locked it outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wasabi!!! Fred!!!" GoGo called.

Wasabi and Fred met them and waved at them. They stared at Tadashi.

"Yikes! Tadashi!" they exclaimed in unison.

"I can explain later. For now we have to get away from this place. Before anything else happens." Tadashi ordered.

The whole gang, with Tadashi, flew away from the house.

"We have to stay hidden," Tadashi worried.

"Yeah, but where?" Wasabi asked.

"There." Baymax pointed to Akuma Island.

They landed on the island and found a peaceful spot to rest.

They created shelter.

Tadashi left Honey Lemon comfortably laying down under a tree with a soft leaf-pillow.

"It always works. TadaHoney." GoGo smirked.

"And TadaHoney means......What?" Tadashi asked, putting a large blanket made out of leaves on top of Honey Lemon.

"Well, you know, you and Honey Lemon." Hiro replied.

"What? No! We never worked out!" Tadashi laughed.

"You just don't want us to tease you about that, do you?" GoGo teased, with a grin on her face.

"Don't be ridiculous. I mean, I already had someone else, didn't I?" Tadashi said.

He seemed to make a joke but when he turned around, his face was very serious.

"You're not joking?" asked Fred.

"Nope." Tadashi replied.

"Seriously serious?" Fred added.

"Yes."

"Sheesh you always hangout on dismissals. And one more thing, you go out on Saturdays! I mean, there must be something in between you!" Wasabi explained.

"Something between us? I don't remember anything about something in between us." Tadashi frowned.

"What?!" Fred whimpered.