Rather Than Give You To A Cheater

A/N Haiii guys!!! Fans week: Q&A
Which Oc is your favourite??? excluding Vanessa.

Mine is Okanu!!!! LOl jk
JOJOGamingJOJOGaming don't worry he's got a big role dude....I just gotta focus in HiroGo first :3
Enjoy reading!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"But whatever it is," GoGo scoffed,"It's a lie."

"Suit yourself," Okanu said and started telling what Tadashi told him.

"You see, Hiro met this girl, Konan Mae Shizuka. She was a new student in SFIT, and Hiro's designated partner. They shared almost the same past and became very good friends..." Okanu explained.

~Tadashi's story~

*In San Fransokyo*

But would he?, Honey Lemon worried. She was so deep in her thoughts that everyone was shouting at her.

"HONEY LEMON!" the friends shouted in unison.

"Oh, sorry...Uh- I was zoning out," Honey Lemon giggled.

They ate luch and talked about their new partners for the whole school year.

"My partner is totally fun to be with. She makes me laugh and she's really positive," Hiro introduced.

"Well, my partner's a comedian. Too funny that he annoys me already. His name is Arno. Oh, he's a previous bot-fighter. Arno really hates Yama so much," Wasabi said.

"Your partner knows Yama?" Hiro asked. "Yama's a classic bot-fighter. He was a professional. Then the day you guys first me, I bet him up, and it totally ruined his reputation," Hiro boasted.

"Mae's a previous bot fighter too," he added.

"Who's Mae?" Honey Lemon asked. "My partner," Hiro replied.

"Oh, no wonder she's almost had the same past with you," Honey Lemon said.

Fred was the most talkative of all the friends, but this time, he didn't know what to say. He was totally out of place.

"Guys? Don't leave me hanging!" Fred exclaimed.

"Oh, for cheese's sake, just get a major!" Wasabi said.

"As I said, I am a science enthusiast-"

"I don't wanna hear about it," Wasabi interrupted.

Honey Lemon and Hiro laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi, Hiro!" Mae greeted.

"Hi, Konan," Hiro greeted back. Before Hiro could enter the class, Mae pulled Hiro away and led him to somewhere secret.

"Where are we going?" Hiro asked. "Just trust me," Mae responded.

Hiro nodded and ran after Mae, skipping his classes.

"Where the heck is Hiro?" Wasabi asked Honey Lemon. Honey Lemon was shocked as she pointed at Hiro and Mae. They were totally ahead of the line.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Arno, what do you call a witch that doesn't have magic?" Wasabi asked.

"What?"

"A Sandwich!" Wasabi continued, holding his sandwich towards Arno.

Arno raised a brow and stared at Wasabi.

"A sandwich...Right?" Wasabi awkwardly repeated. Arno shook his head lightly.

"My jokes never get to be funny," Wasabi mumbled. Arno choked. "Well, it's because you're too dark enough," he teased.

"Can you shut up for a second?" Wasabi requested.

"Since that was a request...NO," Arno responded, laughing. Wasabi furrowed his eyebrows. How long will he be with him, Wasabi thought.

"Hey, look it's your friend," Arno pointed out.

"Hi, Wasabi, have you seen Hiro?" Honey Lemon asked.

"No. Ugh, it's first period, and he's gone?" Wasabi worried. "Where the heck is Hiro?" he added.

Honey Lemon gasped and pointed out at Hiro and Mae near a closed area.

And they were....
.
.
.
.
.
Kissing?

"What...The...Heck," Arno stated.

Wasabi gasped and turned to Honey Lemon. "Am I seeing this clearly?" he asked.

"I tried to clear myself up several times, I think it's true," Honey Lemon responded.

Mae pulled away and Hiro held her hand towards the classroom.

Just in time, Honey Lemon blocked their way and gave both of them deadly glares.

"I thought you'd never exchange GoGo for this?" Honey Lemon started.

"I was just-"

"You were just what?" Kissing Mae? Kissing Mae and Cheating on GoGo?!?!" Honey Lemon interrupted. She never got angry to a friend.

"You-You don't understand!" Mae innocently said.

"Well, I clearly don't understand anything at all. I don't understand why Hiro should cheat on such perfect girl like GoGo," Honey Lemon interrupted again.

"No! Let me explain!" Mae argued.

"No! You two cheated on GoGo. And I would never forgive you. I'll just...I'll just have to give GoGo to Tadashi even if it would hurt my feelings. Rather than give her to a cheater like you, Hiro!" Honey Lemon shouted. Wasabi caled her down. Honey started crying and left Wasabi and Arno with Hiro and Mae.

"Just look what have you done," Wasabi told Hiro and gave him a disappointed look before going in the classroom.

~Tadashi's story ends~

"What a bunch of hippy dippy baloney. As I told you, whatever it is...It. Is. A. Lie," GoGo said as Okanu ended the story.

Okanu rolled his eyes. "It's true! Tadashi told me Honey Lemon was going to call you later. And you're gonna regret yourself," he argued.

GoGo worried. If all of this was a lie, she's punch that Tadashi right in the balls. If all of this was true, then, what's gonna happen now? Will she choose Tadashi?? No. Tadashi's for Honey Lemon.

"Look, I just need to be alone for now, I'm skipping classes," GoGo asked permission and went to her room.

Okanu waved goodbye and whispered, "I love you."
~~~~~~~~~~~
"May I have some of your papers?" Mae asked.

"Sure," Hiro whispered and sighed.

"They'd never understand," he added.

"I know. I'll just have to call Gogo before Honey Lemon does," Hiro said.

"Hiro, I'm sorry I got you into this. I'll call GoGo instead," Mae requested.

"No. You talk with Honey Lemon. I just wana have some time alone with GoGo and talk to her personally. I wana explain what's been a bad mistake," Hiro argued.

"If that's what you want, OK," Mae agreed.

"And in case that you think I'm kinda crushing on you, DON'T. Because, the school mascot's kinda cute," Konan added, leaving Hiro alone.

Hiro smiled. He just wished Gogo would understand
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~