Start of Everything

Okay, I guess drama is going to happen here :3

THIRD PERSON

"Gogo, I love you." Hiro said as he slowly pulled

her face near his.

Gogo had nothing to do with it but go with the flow, so she just felt what was really going on and closed her eyes.

Hiro planted his lips on Gogo's. They both shared a romantic kiss, their first one that didn't accidentally happen.

Gogo had smiled in between their kiss, and realized they were all around the people who were dancing. Plus, they were at the middle of the dance floor.

Everyone was wide-eyed and stared at the black-haired couple.

"Uhhhhhhh--" Hiro went speechless.

Gogo saw everyone look at her, thinking they despise her, and ran away. She always knew the person she always dreamt of would actually ruin her reputation.

"Gogo!" Hiro called. He searched everywhere but Gogo was nowhere to be found, including her home.

Gogo was hiding in the place where she always hid into whenever she was in trouble. She thought for a while and tucked herself into her arms. Anything could change her if it was always Hiro, Hiro, and Hiro.

She just remembered when all the people looked at her with despise. Though, it was just a thought. She didn't even know if they despise her for that. But behind everything, she was just embarrased, that's all.

Gogo ran out of the place and escaped. But before she could enter the house, she heard Hiro call her name.

"Gogo!" Hiro called. But before the boy ran after her, Honey Lemon had stopped him.

"No..Just, don't Hiro. Give her space." she recommended, knowing Gogo needs to have space. She also saw everyone who looked at Gogo. She, herself, had little despise on her. But, she thought of Gogo's reputation.. She could ruin it just by having little despise. And if Gogo's reputation was ruined, she would be ruined, too. And most of all, if Gogo's ruined, Honey Lemon wouldn't be Honey Lemon at all. She would be alone. A loner. She can't find any cool, good friends but Gogo. She'd never hear her name as Lemon Squeeze ever again.

~~~~~~~

In the house, Gogo ran straight towards her bedroom, tucked herself in the blanket, and closed her eyes.

She touched her lips, remembering what had happened a while back.

She liked it, she admit, but it was just embarrasing. Well, her birthday just got stupid, she thought. Stupidly amazing, she added.

All the words Hiro said, she can't get it out of her mind.

But the three main ones? I love you. Those ones. Those three words make one clause. That one clause is considered one sentence. And that sentence... That simple, single sentence... Could change her world a lot. She felt like she was flying up in heaven.... Peacefully, with love...

But she asked herself.

Hiro likes me, I like him back. He told me he doesn't like me now, because he loves me. But I ask you. Yes you, Gogo. You mean, mean, selfish girl. If Hiro loves me, do I even love him back???

And that was just the start of everything...

~~~~~~