The Truth

A/N SORRY FOR ZE LONG WAIT PIPS...I GOT READY FOR MY PIANO RECITAL TEEHEE AND IT'S DONE SO...YEAH ^_^ ENJOY READIN'
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mae rushed to her classmate. "Have you seen...Your partner...Honey...Lemon," she panted.

"Oh, yeah, she's in her working area," Mae's classmate replied, pointing to the area.

Mae hesitated. Should she say it now? She's too scared. Maybe she'll do something bad to her. No. Honey Lemon is a good friend, according to Hiro, and she'd never hurt anyone.

"Honey Lemon?" Mae called.

"Yeah? Just a minute-" Honey Lemon turned.

"Oh, it's you, woman," Honey scoffed, hands on her waist.

"I need to tell you something," Mae said.

"Go ahead, girlfriend of the cheater," Honey Lemon responded.

Mae raised an eyebrow. "C'mon! Go!" Honey Lemon exclaimed.

"Ugh. Okay. What you saw awhile ago is not what it seems!" Mae started.

"What I have seen, is what. I. Have. Seen," Honey Lemon argued.

"No! You don't understand. I was taking Hiro to a secret area because a bunch of bullies were after me. Then, when they were nowhere to be seen, someone pushed me from the back, okay? I don't know who! But that kiss was an accident!" Mae explained.

"Blah blah blah. Mae, nice excuse you got there!!! But I would never believe it because all I would ever know from both of you are cheaters, and-" Honey argued.

"We're not cheaters, Honey! Please we didn't do anything!" Mae interrupted.

"You know, Mae? You're so nice! I like that. Let me be honest and nice to you, too. I have something to tell to you Mae. Listen carefully," Honey Lemon stated.

Mae listened at Honey Lemon.

Honey looked away after her sentence as Konan Mae gasped at her statement.
~~~~~~~~~
Hiro opened his computer as Baymax joined in. "Agh! Darn! No power! Baymax, can you contact GoGo's phone?" Hiro asked.

"Yes. Contacting: Leiko Tanaka," Baymax stated.

Hiro waited for GoGo's reply and tapped his fingers on his lap nervously.

I hope Honey Lemon didn't call her yet, Hiro thought.

"Oh, hey, Hiro! You called, why?" GoGo said.

"Phew! I mean- Hi! GoGo! I just wanted to call you cause I got so sick worried about you," Hiro replied.

Okay. Honey Lemon didn't call yet. Good. She's not mad.

"I'm always fine, nerd," GoGo chuckled.

Hiro smiled. "I miss you GoGo."

GoGo giggled. "I miss you too. Hiro, I'm worried. Why did you call, seriously?" she asked.

Hiro took a deep breath.
~~~~~~~~~~
"Miss Hamada? Is Hiro here?" Mae asked at the front door.

"Come in, miss. Hiro's upstairs with Baymax," Cass responded.

"I'm Mae. I'm sorry, Baymax?" Mae asked.

"Oh, the huggable robot," Cass responded. Mae was confused.

She went upstairs to Hiro's room.
~~~~~~~~~
"GoGo, the reason why I called is," Hiro paused.

"Is?" GoGo asked.

"I have something to tell you," Hiro continued.

"Oh, I have something to tell you too," GoGo said.

"Uhhh, can you go first?" Hiro requested.

"Okay," GoGo agreed. She took a deep breath and said what she had to say.

"What's wrong with me, Hiro?! Honey Lemon called awhile back and said everything about you and Mae...Or something. You know, I-I...I thought you loved me!" GoGo shouted. Hiro gasped.

"But GoGo! You don't know the truth! I was-"

"It's over Hiro. Even though we're not yet in a relationship..We're over this," GoGo interrupted. And by that, she ended the call, leaving Hiro with a disappointed look.

"Hiro?" a voice called.

"Honey Lemon, she's-- Awhile back, she told me...She already--"

"I know Mae. Just-Go back. I need some time alone," Hiro interrupted. Mae nodded and walked away.

"GoGo, I can't lose you too," Hiro muttered, tears in his eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N I'm sorry this is short, I'm going to a trip with my family...And I'm writing this while travelling. Dizzy, I am.

Oppsie don't forget to:
»vote
»comment
»follow(not forcing)

Bye!