Author's Note

I hope you all read this, because this is for all of you readers.

First of all, my experience with all of you has been my greatest writing experience yet. It wasn't really my first book, but it was a successful one. It's not bad to share my experience with you guys, isn't it?

After Frozen was released in cinemas(which I really loved) I searched for other upcoming cartoon movies in the next year. Well, through searching, maybe I was one of the first who discovered the movie Big Hero 6. I was really inspired about the comic book, and checked the facebook page everyday. From silhouettes to their actual faces, I saw the whole team together.

Well, seeing Hiro and GoGo, (I suddenly started shipping them secretly) I started having an inspiration. It was then that Big Hero 6 started posting more and more pics, and I started shipping HiroGo more and more. >.<

Well, then my inspiration ship became my OTP, and I decided to make a book about it. At first, it really wasn't growing reads. Well, I thought that my book was lame-o so I searched for tips and guides in the net. My first mistake was that I was impatient(too impatient) and I assumed that on the first day I publish my book, it'll get a hundred reads. I know, bossy, right?

So, I waited for weeks, and turns out, a reader popped out of my notification box.

That's you, @Icy-Snow

Uhmmmm, that's what appears on my Email actually. It's the only way I can see my very old notifications.

But I'm pretty sure she's just one of the first readers.

.:D like @hiro-hero

and @XhairybabyX

(did you change your wattpad name?)

Well, after one month, it started to grow reads and votes, and people have been commenting on it.

I was so proud of writing this book, coz at first I thought it wouldn't be a success, but I realized I was wrong.

Also, one of my first readers before who, now, became my bestie in wattpad.

@supahninjabot

Thanks, JM for supporting me althroughout my writing experience. And also inspiring me with your non-stopping complements!!! :D

Someof my flooders:

Kirito109

carleinelambers15

sunshine_jellyfish

Jkid291

aAdventureSuperhero

And to all my other flooders:

Thank you!!!! Flooding me really was a great support and it always made my day, until now.

Thanks for collaborating with me supahninjabot with the Blank Space book. :)

And also some of my first friends here in Wattpad.

@Snowflakesinsummer05

@tam_sweet

@xxxxAutumnSpiritxxxx

@xSnow_Frost

@xBlenderina123

@supahninjabot

Especially in FB xD

Thanks for RPing with me, reading mah book, and being best friends with me. I had a great time with you guys.

:D
For those who submitted their OC's, Thank you!!! It was really really fun putting in your OC's in my book. Adding characters in this book was a great experience too especially you submitted different characteristics for each of them.
Valery-Snowflakes
shinea1204
@TheAddictofThings
JOJOGaming
LeeroyJ
Prejudice9005
carleinelambers15
@Leiko_Hamada1418
shadowdoctor10

Also thanks for those who complemented me on my message board in my profile. It made my smile even wider and maybe fall off my chair. xD

I also thank A.Vee, the admin of Hiro Hamada x GoGo Tomago from FB, for choosing my book in one of the hirogo valentines specials. It was a great honor and P.S. I love your edits! Also the videos, it's soooo catchy!

JOJOGaming thank you for bringing out the idea that readers submit an OC for this book. I couldn't have let these wonderful people submit OC's without you! :) aanddd...Kagutski has a very very very big role on the sequel and I am final in that. Stay cool and awesome,bro! :)

Also, all of you have been asking the title of the sequel. Sorry that I didn't give it earlier, it's just that it's really hard to decide on a book title. So, here it is:

Our Changed Fate: a sequel to In Love With My Best Friend(HiroGo)

I published the prolouge already and the first chapter until the last will be private. Except for the prolouge.

I'll publish the first chapter for a few months, but I'm not sure if that's final, since I really have to focus on my grades this year. (our school year's coming this June)

The media attached there is the book cover of the sequel. Uhm, hope ya'll like it!!!

Here's a sneak peek of it:

"I'll change your fate, and my best friend will never have the future he never wanted to have. I'll separate both of you, so that my friend's fate will change into a better one. A fate that he promised me to share with," he said as he was about to press the button.

I held Gogo tighter before anything happens. "GoGo, I just wanna let you know that I love you. I loved you from the start. And I will always love you."

GoGo brought me closer and said,"I know, Hiro. Whatever happens, please remember me. Remember my love for you. Remember what I have been to you. I love you, Hiro. I-"

Before she says her last statement, everything went black.

Okay. That's it for the sneak peek. I hope it'll be as successful as this book. :D

Again, thank you to all of you readers, for supporting me, complementing me, voting on my book, flooding me, and following me. It has been a really really really great experience with all of you.

Stay awesome and cool guys. See you at the sequel!!!

Goodbye for now,

iLoveCartoonTillEnd

a.k.a

Vanessa