Since We met

GOGO'S POV

I tucked myself in my jacket and ran under the rain. I opened the door of my house quickly and got myself a hot cup of water.

And about awhile ago, it was definitely one of the most embarrasing moments of my life. I mean he did that to me.

Okay, and Lemon was there too, so I guess it even got more embarrasing.

I changed my wet clothes and went to my room.

I lied down, thinking...

Why did he do that?

Nothing came to my mind but Hiro. Hiro, Hiro, Hiro....

Then I just remembered when we first met at the bookstore ....

**flashback**

Ding it! These papers are placed on the shelf!! You know me!! Can somebody help me?? Just look at my height! Ugh!! Maybe i'll just buy these papers on the other shop....But it'll take time!! Ding it!

"Hey. Need help? You might wanna need this."

A boy approached me and gave me something to elevate on.

"Oh! Thank you..."

He was a boy about my age....Or maybe we have the same age?? Cuz his voice..sounds deep low...

And his height, about half inch lower than mine....

"Hey...What's that for? School supplies?"

"Yep." I replied while getting the required papers.

"Okay...Hi."

"Hi."

"I'm Hiro."

"I'm Gogo. Nice to meet you. You're a Hamada?" I asked. I knew Tadashi Hamada, which is a great inventor. He looks just like him.

"Yeah. You knew?"

"You look like your elder brother." I replied and gave him a wink.

"Bye!" he said.

"Okay, bye!"

I look at him, he was smiling at me, and waved goodbye. He gave me a wink and left.

"Miss, are you alright?" a woman said.

"Yeah! You're smiling, miss." her friend added.

Wait. What? Am I smiling??

"Oh! Uhm- Yeah..yeah..I'm fine. I'm okay." I said, shaking my head.

**end of flashback.**

Oh...And yeah, after that we accidentally met again..

**flashback**

I am looking for that book....Where could it be???

My shoe met the slippery floor. Before I slip, I immediately put my other feet down at my back. But wait? It's so soft..... Just then I bumped myself into another person...

"Watch it!" he said.

"No. You watch it!" I talked back

Great. The things in my basket fell.

We saw each other's faces and realized we've met before.

"I'm sorry, Gogo. I wasn't looking where I was going. Here. Let me help you."

"Hiro? Oh! It's okay. I wasn't looking where I was going, too.. So-- Uhm-- Sorry." I said.

I grabbed the last thing but he had plans for grabbing it, too. Well.... This is embarrasing. Our hands met.

"Uhm--- Uh.." I went speechless.

He smirked, grabbed it and put it in the basket.

"See yah soon..Bye Gogo." he said.

"Bye, Hiro." I waved him goodbye.

Oh gosh. My heart, it's pumping fast....

**end of flashback**

I never knew... Since we met, I actually had feelings for him.

I just can't admit it.....

But about a while ago.....It was unexpected...

Tell me, do you even want to be kissed by someone right after you lost conciousness??? Well, unless you want the one who kissed you was your dream.... But!!! I'm still eighteen and I guess that's still a pretty young age.

And, it might ruin my reputation, too, being a heroine... But not just my reputation.... Also his.

I just lay down on my bed and tucked myself in the blanket....

Today was a nightmare... But tomorrow would be a dream come true... Sheesh. Where did I even get that quote....

It's so corny, man.

Anyway. Goodnight, nightmare. I hope "nightmare" wouldn't wake up bright tomorrow...

:/

~~~~~