Hear Me Out

Vanessa woke up and tried not to disturb GoGo's sleep. Her schedule was still tomorrow and she had to get some rest.

After she got herself ready, her friends greeted her with big news.

"There's a new girl!" Marianne squealed.

"And she's awesome!" Shinea added.

"She's a pilot!" Valery chirped.

"Come on, come on, come on!" Camille exclaimed as she pulled Vanessa's hand to the lab.

Damien greeted the girl with a handshake.

"Hello. I'm looking for Professor Red," the brunette pilot greeted Vanessa.

"Oh, Professor Red's on duty. Would you like a tour on CIT?" Vanessa responded.

"Sure. I'd greatly appreciate that," the new girl agreed.

"What's your name, by the way?" Vanessa asked.

"I'm Abigail Callaghan. San Fransokyo Institute of Technology sent me here to clear my dad's files, Professor Callaghan. They told me Professor Red had the Ito Ishoka Lab files back from SFIT and he's the one I'm looking for," Abigail replied with a smile.

"You're awesome when you speak," Marianne chirped.

"San Fransokyo? You come from SFIT?" Vanessa excitedly asked.

"Yes. Oh, one more thing. Do you know a girl named Leiko Tanaka here? She goes by the name 'GoGo.' But her real name's Leiko," Abigail asked.

Vanessa gasped. "That's, like, my roommate!" she chirped.

"Really?" Abigail asked.

"Yeah. And she's our friend," Damien responded.

"Oh, she's my friend, too. Can I talk to her?" Abigail asked.

"She's having a little rest, and she needs some privacy," Vanessa said.

"Oh, but this is really important," Abigail politely argued.

"What is it about?" Vanessa asked.

"Uhm, it's about...something that my friend back in San Fransokyo needs to clear," Abigail replied.

"Who?" They all asked in unison.

"I don't know if she told you about Hiro-"

"Hiro? Oh, that cheater. She doesn't need to hear any of Hiro's in her life," Shinea impatiently interrupted.

"No, no. Hiro gave me a message to clear things up: The kiss was a mistake," Abigail said.

"The kiss was what?!" They all exclaimed.

"Shhhh, Tadashi might hear you," Abigail shushed.

"Tadashi? What does Tadashi have to do with this?" Vanessa scoffed.

"If he finds out, Hiro's plan would be ruined. He shouldn't know about all of this, for now. All I need, is GoGo. GoGo, first, then, Hiro's plan," Abigail whispered.

"Okay, but GoGo kinda made friends with Tadashi, and she'll have to avoid him...again?" Vanessa remembered.

"I don't know with that, I'll just stick to what Hiro says," Abigail said.

"What is Hiro's plan anyway?" Valery asked.

"I don't know all about the details, but, something's coming," Abigail replied.

"What is?" Camille asked.

"I don't know, that's all," Abigail replied.

"I wonder what's coming, but for now, you need to talk to GoGo. She needs to know the truth," Vanessa said.
~~~~~~~~~
Hiro stands there and sees me and Tadashi talking, his eyes wide open, about to cry. I lean in and hugged Tadashi, never wanting to let go.
I turned back and saw Hiro, tears on his face, crying out loud.
I was horrified, someone clutched my hands at the back of me, it was Tadashi. He had an evil grin around his face.
I cry at the sight before me, Hiro died in the fire like how Tadashi did.
Now,I realized my decision was wrong, and Hiro was the true one all along.
"GoGo," I hear his cry.
"GoGo!" he cried louder, and I cried more.

"GoGo!" Abigail shouted and GoGo woke up, with tears in her eyes.

"Are you...crying?" Abigail asked.

GoGo wiped the tears off her face and saw Abigail in front of her.

"Abigail!" she exclaimed, hugging her friend.

"What brings you here?" GoGo asked.

"SFIT had me to clear daddy's files," Abigail replied.

"And...I stopped by to Hiro for a message for you," Abigail added, hoping GoGo not to refuse.

"He doesn't need to. In fact, you didn't have to stop by," GoGo refused.

As expected, Abigail thought. "I recorded his message and I wanted to let you hear him out. Please, GoGo. Hear him out. Honey and Wasabi saw it wrong. He's telling the truth," Abigail convinced.

GoGo sighed and nodded his head. "If you say so," she agreed.

Abigail grabbed her phone and started the recorded message.

" I met this girl in SFIT, Mae. We became good friends. Very close friends. Okay, one day, I was about to enter class when Konan Mae took my hand. I asked her why,then she pointed to a bunch of bullies, which are her classmates, about to attack Mae. We went to a secret place where she wouldn't be found, but then someone pushed us suddenly, and I kinda...accidentally...kissed her. Okay, Honey and Wasabi saw this, but they saw it wrong. GoGo, I would never kiss another girl, you know that, right? I would never make out with another girl! I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings, I hope you forgive me. I miss you, and I love you, GoGo. No matter what, I will always love you. And one more thing, please, stay away from my brother. That's all I could say. Stay away, because he's a mistake. And I won't let him hurt you in any way. I hope you hear me out, GoGo," Hiro said and the message ended.

"GoGo," Abigail called.

"I believe him...Are you sure it's true?" GoGo commented.

"I'm sure. Trust him, GoGo. If I were you, I would always trust someone who loves me for a reason. And you should, too," Abigail convinced.

GoGo smiled and nodded. "I trust him," she finally said.

"But why would I avoid Tadashi?" GoGo asked.

Abigail sighed. "I'm sorry I lied to your friends. Hiro told me you and I should only know," she said.

"What is it?"

"Hiro told me about the Tadashi clone that Honey Lemon put a formula on?" Abigail started.

"Oh, yes. I remember that," GoGo said.

"Well, Hiro took him in, and he's coming to San Fransokyo to beat Tadashi up," Abigail continued.

"By 'beat', he means...to kill," Abigail added, frowning.

GoGo gasped. "Why would he do that to his own brother?!" she exclaimed.

"GoGo, there's something you need to know," Abigail said.

"What is it?" GoGo asked.

"The Tadashi you're with right now," Abigail started.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Is a clone. And the Tadashi's who's coming is the real one all along," Abigail continued.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N Happy 80th Story part!!! :/

Yeeeshh...The twists are making my head dizzy right now, it's complicating things. I hope it doesn't make you dizzy.

That's all, for now
Oopsie don't forget:
°vote
°comment
°follow(not forcing)
Bye!
iLoveCartoonTillEnd
a.k.a
Vanessa