Anything.. But You

GOGO'S POV

As I walked out of the house, I saw a bright sunny day ahead of me. Then someone held on my shoulder.

"Hi." he said.

I blushed. "Hi, Hiro."

"So--Uhm--About--Uhm--Yeah, I think-- I mean-- Yeah- Uhm- No-Uh" he stuttered.

"Are you OK?"

"Yes. Totally fine- But uh..." he said.

"What?" I said emotionless.

"Nothing."

"OK."

"But..Yeah.. Sorry."

"Sorry for?"

"Yesterday."

"OK." I said again.

"Gogo, I know you're still mad at me. But-"

"Can we go at your house for a while."

"Now?"

"Now."

He held my hand but I reached for it. I just followed him. I sat on the couch and he gave me a cup of coffee.

"Sorry." he once said.

"Enough Hiro. You said it already."

"I'm really sorry." he said.

I got pissed off but when I saw his face I just noticed his face was red and pale, wet with tears running around it.

I didn't hear him whine, it was a silent cry. I felt sorry for him. Very sorry. He liked me and I did. He loved me but I didn't. But I still felt sorry for him.

"Hiro? Uhm- Did I make you cry? H-Hiro I am totally sorry." I said and pat his back.

"I just. I am really sorry. No matter how much you accept it, I still know inside if you, you disagree with it." he said.

This time, I was the one that went near him and kissed him on the lips. Ha. Revenge. (in a romantic way? :3)

It felt awkward when I do it. It was like riding the rollercoaster downwards. Like your whole bodt ent down to the ground.

After that, I hugged him tightly.

"Gogo?"

"Now I'm sorry." I said.

He chuckled and held the tip of my hair behind my ear. I blushed. Soo red.

"Hiro, I-"

I stopped for a while.

"Wait, Gogo. I have something for you. Wait here." he said and ran.

He held something onto his back.

He sat beside me and showed me a flower. It was a lavender, but it was so unique. A lavendar actually doesn't have big petals, big flowers. But this one, its flower is so big.

"I love you Gogo."

I burst into tears and he hugged me. I wrapped my arms into him.

"Gogo, I'm sorry I ruined your birthday. I really want to surprise you but that happened. And, you know. But, hey! Look. I really am mesmerized about you. And everytime I talk to you I can't see anything... Anything.. But You. Everything just gets out of the way and you just sparkle and burst into my mind. And you know, I started feeling weird since I met you. I didn't know that feeling until that time when you hugged me after Tadashi's video. I knew that was something. And I started having a big crush on you. You're just, too perfect." he said.

One word he said means a lot to me.

"I love you, Hiro."

Wait, what? Did I just-

"Then I have deep regards for you as well." he said.

I just didn't realize that I said that. I was wide-eyed..

~~~~~