Why kidnap me?

"GoGo!" Hiro cried, bending on his knees. He reached out for the car, but it was too far from his sight. "Hiro?" Honey Lemon asked, "Where's GoGo?" Realization came up to her eyes. "Oh no," she gasped. "GoGo!" Aunt Cass shouted. The rest comforted Hiro, but it was useless. He needed GoGo badly. And now, she was gone. Was there still hope? Yes, of course there is. Hiro went in the villa and took Abigail and his aunt in charge of their things inside. The remaining heroes needed to catch that car and save their teammate.

~~~~~~~~

"Why'd you 'kidnap' me?" GoGo asked as she emphasized the word 'kidnap'. "I had to," the driver replied, emotionless. GoGo rolled her eyes in disgust. "Well, there's gotta be a reason!" she exclaimed. "Then I kidnapped you for a reason," the man responded. GoGo was tired of questioning the man. "What exact reason?" she asked. "And don't be sarcastic," GoGo added, before the man could reply with a useless answer. "I had to kidnap you because the university is calling you," he replied. "Why just me? Hiro, Honey Lemon, and Wasabi are students in the university, too! Why just call me? And even Fred here, is the school mascot!" GoGo said. "Because you are an independent Mechanical Engineer and an excellent Industrial Designer. The university needs you somewhere else," the man explained. "I got promoted? Well, you don't have to kidnap me! Just tell me, in front of the door, that the university needs me badly and you need to fetch me there!" GoGo mumbled.

"I heard that," the driver said. "Ugh, well, that's a nicer way rather to kidnap me right after New---You even kidnapped me after New Year?! You useless jerk!" GoGo shouted. "Don't tempt me to do bad things," the man warned. "Just bring me home," GoGo ordered. "No, you're going with me," the man said. "You don't even have the keys. It's with Aunt Cass, dummy," GoGo smirked. "Well, I stole it," the man said. GoGo glared at the man and rolled her eyes. She still trusted him.

For a moment, there was complete silence then GoGo finally spoke up.

"Why, Tadashi, why do you have to do this?" GoGo asked. "I love you, GoGo," Tadashi replied. "You do know you're brother loves me too, don't you?" GoGo told Tadashi. "My brother what?" Tadashi asked, stopping the car. "Oh, your little baby brother here loves me and I love him back," GoGo replied. "I loved you first," Tadashi continued driving and smiled. GoGo blew the tip of her bangs and took a deep breath. "Tadashi, you and I know that Honey Lemon loves you. And I know that this is just a stupid little joke. Your jokes are the best, bro. I get it now. Stop joking," GoGo said, but Tadashi was still serious. GoGo just sighed and rested on her back, closing her eyes, like all of this was just a dream.

~~~~~~~~~

"I see the car, it's stopped," Baymax stated. "Hurry, Baymax," Fred ordered. "It's getting away," Honey Lemon pointed out. Hiro stayed silent in their travel. He was still thinking what might have happened to GoGo.

He was investigating who would possibly do that to GoGo. Professor Callaghan? No, he's sure Callaghan's a nice guy now. Krei? Wait, what would Krei even want from GoGo? Did he ask to buy one of her inventions and she said no again? Wait, Tadashi? He wouldn't do such a thing. Well, after he almost kiled his own brother? Okay, it's probably him. Tadashi it is. After all, it was him who tried to kidnap GoGo one night. But for what reason? Did he love her that bad that he wanted to take her for his own? He wasn't the Tadashi that Hiro knows. He wasn't the brother that everyone wants to have. He changed. A lot. After the accident. If only the accident didn't happen, then life wouldn't be like this. Then Tadashi wouldn't be like that. Hiro realized he shouldn't be thinking of changing the past, but rather to make a better future. And that future was to save GoGo from whoever that guy was.

"Hiro, their entering San Fransokyo," Honey Lemon said. "It's 3:00AM, we better rest in the Café," Wasabi yawned. "Haven't you been up this late? I mean, you're students in SFIT!" Fred disagreed. "You'll understand when you're a student yourself," Wasabi sighed. Fred rolled his eyes and saw the beauty of San Fansokyo in the night sky. "We should hang out during nighttime," he requested. "Yeah, it's so beautiful," Honey Lemon commented. "I'm afraid of heights but...Never been better up here," Wasabi remarked, opening his eyes for the first time. Hiro caught the car driving towards Lucky Cat Café.

The others gasped. Why would even someone go to Lucky Cat Café this late, with GoGo? Wait, are they getting it?

"Tadashi," Hiro, Honey Lemon, Wasabi and Fred gasped. They all shared glances and rode after the car.