Meeting New Classmates

A/N Hey guys! So here I am again! Enjoy reading and commenting for fans week!

GIve me:

Give me a headcanon of HiroGo

Just comment after!!! ^3^

Enjoy reading

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hiro never loved you at all," Okanu continued. GoGo's eyes widened and pushed the bully away.

"Stay away from me. You don't know anything about me and Hiro," GoGo scoffed.
"But Tadashi does," Okanu stated. GoGo furrowed her eyebrows and walked away from the lying boy.

"Trust me. Tadashi told me something about what happened in San Fransokyo," Okanu convinced.

GoGo hesitated. Will she be willing to hear a lie? But she never knew, it wasn't a lie at all. But Hiro would never do that. She stopped between her tracks.

"Okay. I'll listen, but whatever it is, it's all a lie," GoGo decided.

"Suit yourself," Okanu said.

~~~~~Meanwhile, In San Fransokyo~~~~~

"Take care, honey!" Cass exclaimed as Hiro was about to leave the Lucky Cat Cafe.

"Last hug," Hiro stated as he gave Aunt Cass one last hug before he goes to school.

Hiro went to school with his friends.

Today, new students from different cities and countries are moving into SFIT. A new student is paired with an SFIT student, and they will be partners for a school year.

Classes also start today and different subjects will be introduced to the students.

Honey Lemon greeted her designated partner. "Hi! Let's take the chemistry laboratory for our project," she greeted. "Bye guys!" she waved goodbye to her friends before going with her partner.

 Wasabi searched for his partner.

"I'm Arno? Arno Tennant. My major is graphic designing. Have you seen Wasabi? His major is Physics," a boy asked.

"Oh, I'm Wasabi," Wasabi replied.

"You're Wasabi? You're darker than I thought. No offense," Arno teased.

Wasabi rolled his eyes. Racist, he thought.

Wasabi led Arno to the physics lab and left Fred with Hiro.

"Hiro, I'll be back. I need to attract the new students with my mascot skills," Fred said.

"But, I haven't met my partner yet!" Hiro complained.

"I have to go!" Fred apologized as he left Hiro alone.

Hiro came searching for his partner then suddenly he bumped into someone.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to bump you there," Hiro apologized.

The girl picked up her things and thanked Hiro.

"Are you Hiro Hamada?" she asked.

"Yeah. And you're Konan Mae Shizuka?" Hiro replied.

"Yeah. You're my partner, right?" Mae asked.

"Yes.Let's go and I'll introduce you to the Robotics lab. You're also a Robotics major, right?" Hiro said.

"Uh-huh. Previous bot-fighter. But I realized things wouldn't get better if I live myself like that," Konan responded.

Hiro knew his partner would be easy to interact to. They seem like they had the same past. Hiro smiled at Mae and introduced her to the Robotics lab.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi, Hiro! My partner's gonna eat with her friends. Mind if we eat together?" Honey Lemon asked Hiro.

Hiro nodded and waved goodbye to his partner.

"Bye Hiro!" Mae exclaimed and ran to her friends.

"Hey guys!" Fred and Wasabi greeted in unison.

"So, how's your partners?" Fred asked. Hiro, Honey Lemon and Wasabi smiled.

"Good."

"Fun."

"She was totally like me," Hiro responded after Honey and Wasabi.

"Really? Tell me more about her," Wasabi requested.

"She's a robotics major, previous bot-fighter, and...her sister. She's gone," Hiro explained.

"Oh, sorry with the last part," Wasabi apologized.

"It's okay. But she's fun to be with. Positive and optimisitic like you, Honey Lemon. But her hair," Hiro paused and whispered, "Needs a little clean up."

The friends laughed. "Rude, Hiro. How rude," Wasabi said.

"I hope you won't exchange her for GoGo," Fred accidentally said. "I mean-"

"What?! No! I wouldn't! Gogo is totally remaining in my heart. FOREVER. Even though she's in another city," Hiro argued.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to say that," Fred apologized.

"I know you didn't. But really, I won't," Hiro responded.

But would he?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just comment your headcanons and have fun.

Oppsie don't forget to:

>vote

>comment

>follow(not forcing)