Dance

GOGO'S POV

We had one last event before my birthday ends. A dance. Okay. I totally did not plan for that. It was obviously Lemon.

I went by the food corner and sighed. I didn't have a partner to dance with. I saw Honey Lemon and Fred. They were like a big improvement.

"May I take this dance?" Hiro held his hand towards mine and smiled.

I blushed... Knowing I never even danced my whole life.

"I don't dance." I replied, and bit my lip.

He pulled me closer to him. "Gogo, please."

I pushed him away and felt like crying.

"Look. I never danced." I admit.

He smiled at me and pulled me again saying, "I could teach you how."

I smiled at him. The music played. It was it the form of jazz, classical

and retro.

I just looked confusingly at the foot of Hiro, trying to copy his movements and then I accidentally stepped at his foot.

"Oh!Sorry. Sorry. I--"

"It's okay."

"No. No. No it is not okay, okay? I'm a terrible dancer."

"Just, Gogo, just look at me"

I focused my eyes on his.... I can't think... But Hiro, Hiro, Hiro went all over my mind.

"Just look at me."

While the music played, I stared and focused on Hiro. He glared at me. I blushed a little, knowing this could be embarrasing. He now put his arm on my waist, the other hand on my hand.

We just looked at each other for a long time. And every step I took, I never made a mistake.

I just realized everything disappears and all was left was me and Hiro.

He swayed me, and then twirled me around. He combed my hair using his hand and cupped my chin....

"Gogo. I can't think of anything but you. All these things around us, they suddenly disappeared. All I can see is you. I like you. Okay, I said that so many times already. But in all of that, you're pretty, amazing, fantastic and Gogo, you are my everything. Gogo, that's the name I always think of every second. Without you, I would be lost. I would be sad. And if you left, I'd die. Gogo, my happiness lays on you. I am always mesmerized of your actions. And, geez. I can't stop looking at your sparkling eyes. Gogo. I'd risk my life for you. I'd do anything to have you. I'd let anything be to make you happy. I'd do many things. Just for you. And what I've been feeling?? It's a bit different now. I'm never going to say 'I like you' to you. Because this is what I want to let you know...."

He paused and let his forehead touch mine.

He whispered, "Gogo,

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I love you."