A Gift

HIRO'S POV

This is it. I see the smile on her face. I can't believe it! She loved it!

"I-i love it Hiro!" she excitedly exclaimed. She hugged me tightly. Okay, maybe she did this to me already, and now, this is the second time. But this, we weren't wearing our suits... And yeah, it felt a little different without it..

It felt.....warm.

I then hugged her back and I felt her eyes went big and suddenly pushed me away. But but, we were having a moment!

"Sorry for being, uhm, too excited."she said. "Yeah.." I blushed. I looked into her bright purple eyes and she, too looked at me. Then she interrupted the moment, AGAIN.

"Meet me tomorrow at my house Hiro. I.gotta be going. Uhm,Bye!" she said with a hurry. I just waved my hands.

Yes!

GOGO'S POV

Yes!

I jumped overjoy towards my house. Well, not literally, but inside my mind. I don't wanna be like Lemon Squeeze being crazy around. Did he like me? No. He-he didn't. Are you confused of what he gave to me? Okay. I'll tell you. He gave me a necklace. Purple around it. It has a speed definer, so I would know how much I run fast in my suit. But he said the speed thing doesn't matter. It's what's inside. He told me not to open it until my birthday. Anyways it's near.

~THE NEXT DAY~

I woke up early this morning. Cause you know, it's the day HE visits my house.

After my shower, the doorbell rang. Exactly. Just time.

I opened up the door and POP! My eyes popped. Yeyyyyyyyy!!!!! It's really really here! I'm gonna die today!! It's:      LEMON SQUEEZE!!!!!!!. I'm gonna crush you Lemon Squeeze >__>

"Hey Gogo! Uhm, doin somethin today? I really need a friend's hand. It's an emergency!!!!" Honey Lemon said.

"What?! Okay, uhm what's the emergency?" I asked.

"I need a dress for my cat" she said.

What?!?!?!?!! Pffffffffffffft...Hmmmmmmmp That's why I hate her.....SOMETIMES. ^__^

I just shut slam the door and when she went away, I opened the door and made faces back of her. She's really annoying now.

She always MAKES MY DAY really. Yeah I mean soooo mean it. pffft.

Well, Lemon always ruins my way through Hiro, cause I feel she's so fan girling over him and all her girlish gang. They are so flirtatious. Very very flirtatious.

"Hey are you alright, Gogo?"

I was deep in my thoughts I didn't notice Hiro came in.

"Oh yeah yeah." I just said.

"So..,Uhm.Explore ypur house maybe?" he said.

"Sure." I said.

We explored the gallery, just beside the living room. He laughed at the pictures. Ugh. He saw my childhood pictures. Great.

"This is my room. Maybe wanna explore it?" I said, but he wasn't noticing me. His eyes were glued on the picture beside my room.

"Hey ugggh..,no.Let's explore my room" I said, embarassed. He was looking at my picture two years ago.

"Wow. I never knew you were brunette before. How come your hair ended up with lavender??" he smiled and laughed.

THIS. Is why I would never take him to this area.

"Yeesh, just explore my room."

"You're beautiful"

Wuuuuut??? Did he say?????

"What?!?" I asked him.

He smirked. Ow how cute. >.<"He..he..nothing." he replied and entered my room.

I could not believe my ears of what I just heard awhile ago.

You're beautiful
You're beautiful
You're beautiful
You're beautiful
You're beautiful

Ugggh..-.- His words start repeating over in my head. Damn Gogo. You are so mean.

"Your'e room it's soooo..........violet?" he said.

"Ha...Ha...Well yeah, I kinda love violet and all shades of blue." I said.

"Good thing I din' give ya pink." he whispered.

"TSSS." I smirked.

"Gogo, Hiro, time for lunch!"

"Okay, right'a there" I shouted.

HIRO'S POV

Damn. She is so beautiful. Freakin pretty. It's like I wanna hug her or somethin'. As she gives me food, I just stared at her. She smirked and started eating. She never even noticed I was hitting on her. Ha. If only we'd be hitting on each other.

"So., Brunette huh?"

She avoided me.

"I-I l-like it."

She stared at me. Oh gosh here comes here eyes Hiro. She smiled. Wider than before.

"Hey. Did you believe what I said awhile ago?"

She curiously glared at me.

"You know..Uh.Um"

She raised her eyebrows. Wut? She really can't remember?

"You know."And I went near her and pulled her face near mine.

"You're beautiful" I whispered.

She chuckled. Hey Hiro. You made her happy again.^_^

GOGO'S POV

He cupped my chin and pulled me near him.Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! What the hey hey?!?!?!

"You're beautiful."

0.0
@.@
Ooookay..., wait..Did I just..,chuckle???!?!?! Grizzlin' cheese! What happened to me.

You're beautiful
You're beautiful
You're beautiful

chomp.chomp. Geez. His really tryin' to make me jump high on my chair huh?

Pufff., His making my heart explode a thousand miles. Ugh. Just try to relax. And maybe also eat lots of food. To relieve stress ~_~
¥_¥

~~~~~~~
Was that long enough??? Or what?? Well, let me just know. Hey! Please don't forget to vote if you like it. IF.. hihihihi.. I'll try to update tomorrow. Anyways, there's no school. Comment about your opinion!!! Hey!! Hironey shippers.., please don't get mad..Everyone got opinions yo ^_^ Go HiGo!! Or wateva you call em....Thanks for reading!!! :)