Who's The Real Tadashi?

(In San Fransokyo--a day before Abigail visits Hiro for the message)

Honey Lemon and Fred visited the house of Tadashi's clones. "Hey, why are we here again?" Fred asked.

"We are going to see Tadashi's clones," Honey replied.

Fred raised an eyebrow and stared over Honey Lemon.

"What?" Honey asked. "Nothing, but...I thought the clones were dangerous," Fred responded.

"Oh, right. Silly me. The clones, dangerous," Honey laughed. "Uhh...Ahahahaha," Fred joined in.

"But only one clone can't hurt, right?" Honey chirped, her laugh stopped.

Uh-oh, Fred thought.

Honey smashed open the door with one of her chemistry experiments.

"Cool! Awesome!" Fred complimented.

Honey shushed him.

"Shh, be quiet. The other clones might hear you. We're looking for the clone I put the formula on. The clone that the real Tadashi locked in," Honey whispered.

"Okay, that's kinda creepy. Tadashi said that the clone's gonna hurt us, remember?" Fred insisted. Honey Lemon shook her head.

Honey grabbed her chemical tracker in search for the formula she developed to let that clone remember.

"Okay, what are you doing?" Fred asked.

"My chemical tracker can tell where the formula is," Honey Lemon replied.

"What if...The formula dried off?" Fred asked again.

"The new technology inserted here can still detect signs of any formula I type in this tracker. Dry. Or. Wet. OKAY?" Honey explained.

"Okay," Fred nervously agreed.

"But...Maybe when we found him, he'll scare us off," Fred added. "He's dangerous, Honey Lemon."

"He's not. Just stick by my side, Freddie, and we'll find him," Honey whispered. "And it's not like you've been reading this kind of situation in your sci-fi comic books, right?"

"Okay, and yes, I do read this kind of situation. I'm just trying to protect you," Fred replied with a smile.

Honey Lemon sighed. "That's sweet of you, Freddie, but he's friendly, I know. And we're going to give his freedom back," Honey said as she showed the key to the door.

They peeked at the window and saw the clone laying still on the floors of the room, alone and lonely.

Honey Lemon hesitated but inserted the key and turned the knob of the door.

Fred gasped. What if the clone's gonna do something bad?

As Honey opened the door, the clone Tadashi saw the both of them and rushed up to Honey Lemon.

"Honey Lemon?" clone Tadashi asked.

"Tadashi!" Honey called.

Fred saw the chemical tracker and gasped.

"Wait, Honey Lemon!" Fred warned.

When Honey was about to hug the clone Tadashi, Fred picked up one weapon which came from his bag (you know, in case) and shoot the clone out.

Honey gasped. "Fred! What have you done?" she shouted.

Fred showed the tracker pointing to the cabinet.