The Wedding

A/N Some sudden Flashbacks occur between wedding song. Enjoy!

HIRO'S POV

So, it's been one year when I asked GoGo to marry me, and she said yes.

The gang has been sick of wondering of when we would have the actual wedding.

Well, they've waited for too long. Even me and GoGo have waited.

Last week, Honey Lemon set up the perfect place for the reception and Tadashi helped her up with some details.

Me and GoGo gets to organize the invitations.

GoGo put Honey Lemon as the Maid Of Honor. And I put Tadashi as the best man.

Fred said he was going to handle the money. Predictable, he's rich, and now, he owns a company inherited by his dad.

Wasabi might be too old for a ring bearer, but GoGo and I decided on that.

Abigail was one of the bridesmaid, and since my parents were...gone...We chose Aunt Cass to sit with GoGo's parents.

It was a weird wedding, Aunt Cass gets to walk down the aisle with GoGo, instead of GoGo's father. Wasabi was the ring bearer, and since we didn't have those much relatives, we also invited some of our friends' relatives and friends.

Now, the wedding was planned at 3:00 PM on Tuesday.

And today...Is Tuesday.

Right now, I'm here, looking at the man who was going to marry the strongest, prettiest, loveliest woman in the whole wide world. Me.

I just watched Dashi fix my outfit and everything else. He prepared breakfast and lunch, and made sure I had enought sleep yesterday. He even made sure if I had a good mood today.

What a caring brother. "Ready for the wedding, knucklehead?" he asked. Thanks bro. For calling me knucklehead. On my wedding day.

"It's very nice of you to call me knucklehead, you know that, right?" I teased.

Tadashi rolled his eyes. "Better be in a good mood or the wedding will be canceled," he warned.

"Great. You're making the situation even worse," I mumbled but he heard it, and chuckled.

"I'm so proud of you, Hiro," he said, looking directly at my eyes.

I giggled and give him a friendly punch. "I couldn't have done it without you," I said, hugging my brother, who was now as tall as me.

"Hey, kiddos. Let's go?" Aunt Cass said in her prettiest yellow gown yet.

I nodded and followed after Tadashi.

We have to go to church early, before GoGo does. It's my brothers duty to keep me early.

GOGO'S POV

I sighed as I looked at myself on the mirror.

My hands were shaking, and I was shivering. Goosebumps invaded me.

The make-up artist, also known as Honey Lemon, gave me a friendly smile and held my shoulders.

"Every bride gets nervous on their wedding day," she comforted as I sighed.

She collected my short hair into a pretty bun, and started working on my face.

"What if he changes his mind?" I ask, and Honey suddenly stopped working.

"What?! GoGo, don't say things like that. Think positive," Honey Lemon argued. "And, Hiro would never do that."

I nodded and let her put some make-up on my face.