Tadashi's Chance

GoGo ended the call and lays down on her bed. Tears fell from her eyes and she tucked herself using the pillow.

The boy that she knew would never hurt her had cheated on her. But why? Was she too boring to be with? Was this Mae more fun? Or maybe she had to share the same past with Hiro to be with him? It didn't matter now.

Hiro loved her, yes. But he only loved her, and he will never love her again.

GoGo heard a knock on the door and wiped her tears.

"Come in," she responded.

Vanessa came in the door and noticed GoGo's nose was pinkish, and her eyes were not normal.

"GoGo, are you crying?" Vanessa asked.

GoGo shook her head. "No, I just slept, that's all," she lied.

"I know you. What's wrong?" Vanessa asked. GoGo sighed.

"Honey told me that Hiro cheated on me for another girl he met. She caught them...She--caught them...They were- kissing," GoGo replied, sniffing in between her sentences.

"Omigosh, I'm sorry, GoGo," Vanessa apologized.

"That's okay. You don't have to do anything about this," GoGo said. "But Hiro does," she added.

GoGo started to cry and hugged Vanessa tight. "I guess-I was- I was wrong about him," she stuttered.

"No, no, GoGo. This must be some mistake. Don't cry," Vanessa comforted.

GoGo disagreed, "No. There's no mistake. He never loved me."

"GoGo he loved you!" Vanessa exclaimed.

"Yes...He did. But he never will," GoGo said.

"Don't say that. You know, GoGo they say, move on. 'Cause there's a lot of fishes in the sea," Vanessa suggested.

GoGo sighed. "But he's the only fish that gets attracted to my fishing rod," she responded.

"But, Fred. He's a nice guy? Right?" Vanessa tried.

"Yeah. He is. But he likes Honey Lemon," GoGo said.

"But Honey Lemon is for Tadashi, right?" Vanessa tried again.

"But Tadashi likes me," GoGo hinted.

"But Tadashi's a criminal," Vanessa sighed. "And Honey Lemon likes him," she added.

"Vanessa, can I have some time alone?" GoGo requested.

"Oh, sorry. Be well, GoGo. I hope you make your decision," Vanessa said as she left their room.

GoGo thought for a while. Honey Lemon told her something.

"GoGo, I'd rather give you to Tadashi even though it hurts me," Honey Lemon said.

Tadashi did love her. And he did everything to get her. But still, Honey would be hurt. But she said she'd give GoGo even though it meant to hurt her.

Is it time to give Tadashi a chance?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N sorry again if this is a short chap for you guys....

I'm just watching the season finale of Star Wars Rebels and I had to stay tuned!! Sorry, longer chap tomorrow.

Oppsie don't forget to:
»vote
»comment
»follow(not forcing)

Bye!