Final Decision

In San Fransokyo
"Hiro, aren't your friends coming today?" Aunt Cass asked. "Hiro! You're still on your pajamas! Your classes start on 8:30, it's already 8:10!!! Hiro-"

Cass saw the boy laying down on his bed, and he looks like he's having depression, again.

"Darling, are you okay?" Aunt Cass asked. Hiro stayed silent. "It's nothing, Aunt Cass," he lied.

"Please, Hiro, I can't let you to stay like this," Aunt Cass said.

Hiro sighed. "GoGo doesn't like me anymore," he confessed.

"Why would you say that?" Aunt Cass asked.

"Mae and I got into a big mistake," Hiro explained, "GoGo thought of it the other way around."

"You should tell her the truth," Aunt Cass suggested.

"It wouldn't work. She wouldn't listen," Hiro mumbled.

"She would listen if you tell her to listen," Aunt Cass said.

"But she'd probably hang up," Hiro said.

"Is there anything I could do?" Aunt Cass asked.

"No, Aunt Cass. It's okay, you don't have to do anything about this," Hiro replied.

"Then, is there anything you could do, honey?" Aunt Cass asked once more.

Hiro thought for a while.
~~~~~~~~~~
"GoGo I-"

"Yeah, Vanessa?"

"Oh, I thought you're not coming," Vanessa said.

"Why wouldn't I?" GoGo asked.

Vanessa raised a brow. "Well, come on!" GoGo called.

Vanessa stood still and pursed her lips. "Weird," she commented.

"Hey Gogo! Woah, you feeling well?" Marianne greeted.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I? Come on! Classes start 9:00!!" GoGo replied.

The friends gave each other glances, lifted their shoulder(does anybody know the action word for this please inform me) and followed GoGo.

"Hey, GoGo," Okanu greeted with a smile. GoGo smiled. "Hey Tadashi," she greeted. Tadashi still hid his face and shyly greeted GoGo.

Okanu stood unnoticed. "What the- But I was the one who greeted her," he complained.

Vanessa refused to look and covered herself. "Tadashi, we need to talk," GoGo added, "Later."

Valery repeatedly raised her brows(action words please?) and playfully nudged Shinea. "He's hot," she commented.

"Shut up, Val," Camille scolded. "Yeah, right," Sora scoffed. Valery flipped her short hair and paid attention.

"Okanu, stay away from GoGo," Damien warned.

"Dude, it's okay. He's friendly," GoGo stopped.

Damien raised an eybrow and left GoGo be.

"GoGo, are you okay? You seem to be sick!" Vanessa worried.

"I'm okay!" GoGo exclaimed.

Vanessa sighed. "I know there's something wrong with you. Yesterday you were crying and depressed then now, you're as happy as the happiest man can be! GoGo, what's wrong?" Vanessa asked.

GoGo sighed. "Van, let's talk," she said.
~~~~~~~~~
"There's nothing wrong with me. I moved on. I just- I've made my final decision," GoGo explained.